• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek on the 26th - Greens / Blues...

Re: Rausch on june 26th

Only breakage was the shock mount on the 8.25 which was fine till I tried to get off the trail and bent the shock. oops...

At the very end of the CV trail I got high centered on a friggin stump. After the uphill rocky stuff, (about 4 feet from the end of the trail) :doh: Thats when I found out the shock mount was just barely hanging on. Doh!

Here's a pic of Bill in that spot from a different angle. He was sitting like that for a while until we got his jeep set back down on all 4 tires.

1z4h8vn.jpg

the rest of the pics are here

http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=G1vomeIrsRxS0IA6w+wDLg==

im busy again until august but I should be lifted and on 33"s so I may be able to keep up with ya then! We should plan a weekend in august with you, wreckless, backroads, jscustoms and I.

dude. believe me when I say you dont need 33s to keep up. Wreckless lives up to his name on 31s, 3.55, open Diffs... Friggin serious!

AUGUST IT IS - Sounds like a plan.

shockmount.jpg

haha very nice! i think i remember you saying "im dont wanna break anything"

saturdays are good too.

umm.. probably not both days haha. just saying either would work for me. definately on for the 26th!

yea the 26th is a defenite!!!!! jeep is going into the shop on thursday so it will defenitely be fine by then, they want 320 max for labor plus parts, I am just gonna have them do it.

bring it over, me and my bro will do it for 250 haha

umm.. probably not both days haha. just saying either would work for me. definately on for the 26th!

Farfawiemenamus, since I pussed out this weekend, I should probably go to.
Especially if its a 31 and under crew...

Although, I don't get out of work till noon on fridays, so Sunday would work best... or saturday.
Not tryin to derail anyones plan though.

"the dumbguy"

youll be fine, you dont have to do anything you dont wanna do. And the trails are well marked to help keep ya where you belong.

Farfawiemenamus, since I pussed out this weekend, I should probably go to.
Especially if its a 31 and under crew...

Although, I don't get out of work till noon on fridays, so Sunday would work best... or saturday.
Not tryin to derail anyones plan though.

"the dumbguy"

we're (bandit and I and whomever else shows) all pretty much set on the 26th. but ill let you know if were doing some sat trips..

Back