• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek on the 26th - Greens / Blues...

Hey guess what guys. So my girlfriend and I went to Lowes today to get a grinder right. She goes "I have a 50$ gift certificate I dont want. I've had it for 3 years, you can have it" GUESS WHO GOT A FREE HITACHI GRINDER! This guy right here haha

And how do I do the aligning?

you gotta just get it bolted up and hanging.. then with all the bolts loose lift the back of the door and tighten the bolts. its gona take alot of trial and error. tryn close it and see which way you gotta adjust from there. first id go to the hardware store and just get some socket head bolts so you dont have to deal with the torx. take one with you so you know what thread pitch to get... trust me though its a real PITA you just gotta play with it and do small adjustments at a time.. mines still not perfect but its close enough for me.

Hey guess what guys. So my girlfriend and I went to Lowes today to get a grinder right. She goes "I have a 50$ gift certificate I dont want. I've had it for 3 years, you can have it" GUESS WHO GOT A FREE HITACHI GRINDER! This guy right here haha

sweet, free tools are always good :thumbup:

you gotta just get it bolted up and hanging.. then with all the bolts loose lift the back of the door and tighten the bolts. its gona take alot of trial and error. tryn close it and see which way you gotta adjust from there. first id go to the hardware store and just get some socket head bolts so you dont have to deal with the torx. take one with you so you know what thread pitch to get... trust me though its a real PITA you just gotta play with it and do small adjustments at a time.. mines still not perfect but its close enough for me.

Wait so your saying to replace the torx bolts with bolts that normal sockets and wrenches use? GOOD IDEA haha. I was thinking about it earlier but didnt think it would work because of the door shutting. But now what I think more, you're right it will work. I am gunna bolt it back up and put it on so I can drive again then I will get those bolts and a mirror to mount up. It'll align someday :roll::roll:

Back