• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek 4/21-4/22

twodoorXJ

NAXJA Forum User
April 21st : Watch the RCrocs Competetion

April 22nd: Right not ive got a small group going, myself, another xj locked f/r on 33s, and a tj rubicon on 33s. We will be wheeling blacks, and playing around on rock creek for a while most likely. (not set in stone)

Anyone else wanna come along for the festivities? You know you want to!:D

oh shit the jersey boys hitting the trails again, first trip of the year cheaaaaaa

but ya.... cmon people get your asses out to rausch, if you got a jeep your already half way there

I was supposed to be competing in the club comp on Saturday with my XJ, but the list of things I need to fix is too long for me to have it ready by then. I am thinking of driving the MJ up with my son and wheeling Sunday though, I'll let you guys know if I make it up. The MJ can do (has done) blacks all day long.

A.

Just a heads up that 4/21 is the club comp and not the official RC ROCS Rockcrawl event. Still a great event, just a slightly different format and rules. Hop on the Rausch Creek site and check it out. There is also a burn ban for all fires so if you are camping, you cannot have a fire at all, even for cooking.

Hell yea, nothin like working on an XJ under the awning of the hotel and drinking brews, glad to hear it worked well for you

Back