• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lookin for xj guys to wheel with

jeepinkris

NAXJA Forum User
new to this site and xj's in general, but not new to wheeling..lol
a few yrs ago, i got out and sold my yj crawler after 12 yrs ..., the cost and the group i was wheeling with got too much for me. now, i know how to wheel, far from rookie, been to moab more times then i can count, know prichit canyon like the back of my hand,. been on the rubicon trail, and to farmington several times. just looking for a fun group to wheel with thats not too high on themselves and just looking to go out and wheel.
so, that said, and after 2 yrs not wheeling and getting fat and lazy... and with lots of pressure from my brother, i bought a '96 xj, hell, for $800, thought it was a good start. that was this past july 4th. since then, i have added a RE 7.5 long arm kit, hp d44 front with a T&T truss/ d 60 rear keepin it full with, detroits F&R 410"s, running a used set of 37" MTR"s. jus got a smittybuilt front bumper and will be adding a winch, sye/ tera 4:1 here shortly. i wheel with anybody, built, to stock, locked or not..lol. pretty easy going and know my sh_t, just looking for xj guys to head out with. not looking to wreck my new build, and need to learn what it can do. if ya been wheeling a long time, you know what i mean. the xj is a way different rig then my yj, and its a fresh build. like to start out on easier stuff and work up. open to a moab trip this fall if any are going, jus not when the naxja thing is going on, i could go to the zoo to see that.
i live in the n. denver/ westminster area, so, ppl that in this area is a plus but i'm open. always willing to lend a helping hand if your doing a mod. also, any build tips, things to upgrade/ watch for would be awesome. like to do a 4 link in the rear this winter if anyone has tips... that, would be awesome.

Welcome! Hope you like the XJ platform much as we do.

You would be upset if you lived in Cali also .

Haha.Yea he is, but you will be more upset in years to come.I hear a lot more from CA are moving out your way.
Thank God..
Good luck with that.;)

Welcome to naxja, this is a great site.As you can see we will pick on folks just to see how thick the skin is.Read up and you'll learn a lot about out little station wagons.

Haha.Yea he is, but you will be more upset in years to come.I hear a lot more from CA are moving out your way.
Thank God..
Good luck with that.;)

Welcome to naxja, this is a great site.As you can see we will pick on folks just to see how thick the skin is.Read up and you'll learn a lot about out little station wagons.

I'm from New York , so I'm really no better than A Cali Transplant...Just less polite .

Welcome to the site. Allot of good people on these boards.
I like to wheel and wrench/ I'm in the Springs but down to come give a hand.
Anthony

Back