• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rate your winch

bcredxj said:
beakie I have bean looking at the titan winch for a long time now is it really that good and can you get parts for them if something dose break ?:cheers:

to be honest I can't compare it to anything else. Like I said it doesn't have the big name that Warn or some others do, but neither did they when they first came on the scene.

Do some reading on jeepkings, I haven't found anything bad about it. Duncan, the guy who sells them is bang on with help and service. He actually travelled to the plant where they were produced to see if there was anything upgrades, he could make, and to ensure quality workmanship before it gets to him.

He knows his winches, inside and out, and has compared innards of most big names, finding good and bad things, and upgrading his winches where ever he can.

Check out the website, email him, he will help you out. He is small for now, so needs word of mouth to spread GOOD news, so he wants happy customers.

just got the new smittybilt xrc8000, with the new 5.1hp motor and i love it, best bang for the buck. i give it a 9 outa 10, very pleased with it so far

I have a good wench, she doesn't like to be called that though.

Warn XD9000I - I've got 2 of them, they have been used and abused regularly for 3 or 4 years. Once, one got hot and the solenoids wouldn't engage until it cooled down and the other has had the engage/disengage lever get sticky. Never let me or the people I was recovering down.

Champion 8000lb, sorry to say it is 3-4 yrs old and doesnt get much use, I dont get out near enough, however it has pulled me out of situations 5-6 times, may be slow I dont know but who cares? It's worked well for me, cant complain, maybe a nice superwinch or warn when $ become more available.

I just sold my Ramsey REP8000. I bought it new in 99 it never failed me but was slow. Bought a warn HS9500 Man this thing is FAST! I wouldn't waste any time on the China made stuff just buy a rep, m8k Or a superwinch

Back