• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rare Stealth Cherokee for sale!

I agree that it looks like a turd, but you can't hate on the supercharged 3.2 that puts out 330hp/310lb-ft, has the nsg-370 6-speed(that we could use instead of ax15s), and does 60 in ~5 seconds.
edit: the nsg370 was only an option on the non srt6

Last edited:
I've seen those body kits on sale occasionally, but if you guys are interested in some better pics I managed to save some last time I saw a stealth edition (or at least something made to look like a stealth edition).

Where have you seen the body kit? UK Ebay? I'd love to pick one up, but I have a feeling that shipping would be at least as much as the kit itself if it's coming from Europe.

That interior is great too. I wish I could get door panels like that.

I spotted a kit on ebay germany about a year ago.
I managed to save the pics. If I ever spot one again I'll let you know.

pre96bodykit-04.jpg

It would look something like this installed
pre96bodykit-03.jpg

pre96bodykit.jpg

I know this is an old thread, but I'd kill to have one of these body kits, and any of the unique interior parts wouldn't be too bad either, but that body kit (and/or spoiler) would be awesome.

If anyone ever spots any of this stuff for sale, please let me know.

With the PCM restricting the top end to 118MPH, a speedometer that reads to 120 would be appropriate.

Of course, the Federal Government is of the opinion that if a speedometer goes to better than 100MPH then everyone will drive that fast. Ah yes, the Feds. Delusional at best.

Not to take exception to the esteemed Dr. Dyno but... What it is missing is a supercharger...

And yes, I have bounced my lifted, P285/75R16 tire (4.56 gears) equipped XJ off of the limiter more than once.

Not to take exception to the esteemed Dr. Dyno but... What it is missing is a supercharger....

He he, if I wasn't living in a hot country where I need the AC almost constantly, I might have been temped to delete the AC compressor and use the space to bolt on a Vortech supercharger. That said, I'm more than happy with my Jeep's performance as it is and by adding a supercharger, the costs would escalate rapidly with the need for a piggyback computer, dyno tuning, and swapping in stronger drivetrain components.

Hey! Dr. Dyno! When you were on Jeeps Unlimited ('04ish), remember the guy the fitted a WJ TB to his stroker? About the time (shortly after, really...) you fitted the Ford TB.

Still here! Except I run Forced Induction now. Only drive train issues is if you have the lousy 5 speed. The AW4 will run 600+Hp all day long.

Just ask the Supra Boys...

Back