• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prom in a XJ

Reichy

NAXJA Forum User
Borrowed a friends XJ for prom. Im not for sure if he is a member/user of NAXJA. Hear ya go.

P4210894.jpg

P4210896.jpg

P4210899.jpg

P4210900.jpg

Heh. Nice step ladder. Do some crawling on the way there? I'd like to take my Briarwood for prom, but I'm sure my date wouldn't like not having A/C, since she complains enough about it as it is. Guess I'll borrow my moms new Outlook.

yeap, im taking my chero to prom as well man. gotta keep the doors on though... the GF doesnt want her hair to get all messed up after [I...] paid for her hair-do appointment..thing..

though, i may be using her mothers Escalade, you know, for the pimpage...

Travis

rocklandxjer said:
yeap, im taking my chero to prom as well man. gotta keep the doors on though... the GF doesnt want her hair to get all messed up after [I...] paid for her hair-do appointment..thing..

Travis

yeah i wanted all doors off, but she said no. :rattle:

rocklandxjer said:

Travis
ahahahaha .... my X women used to bitch cuz either

1) i didnt have a front seat and see had to sit in the back

2) i didnt have any doors

3) its loud

:dunno:

I had prom last night and I offered to take my date to prom in my brohters really nice ford focus but she said she would rather take the xj just in case we descided to go off-roading afterwards. lol

thanks man. btw its our Dept. Plolice Chief's daughter...:wave1:

rehab said:
lol thats great. my gf would have laughed if i pulled up to her house for prom in my jeep!

X2 haha, about a month before I got out my senior year I took the doors off my 94 2 door and didn't put them back on until I traded it for the 96 in June, luckily my friends and I rented a limo

My girl at the time refused to ride in it, everytime i picked her up i'd have to take my moms car, of course if I didn't want to see her all i'd have to say is oh I have my Jeep out...sorry

I dont see what the big deal is about riding around with no doors? You would think girls would want to do it cause its more fun... O well, girls will be girls and I try not to figure them out. lol

jesusjeep19 said:
I dont see what the big deal is about riding around with no doors? You would think girls would want to do it cause its more fun... O well, girls will be girls and I try not to figure them out. lol
my girl get a kick out of that, just not when she is all dressed up. the first time i rode around with her w/o doors it was about 60 degrees and she was freezing. she still had a smile on her face though! lol

and for those who dont care about anything but the jeep here are some specs

4.5 rustys lift plus 2'' spacer and 2'' shackle
35'' BFG MT's
4.56's
No slip rear, lockrite front
cage, bumpers all that custom home built
blah blah blah.

Reichy sweet dude! I wish I had had my XJ for my prom.

jesusjeep19 said:
I had prom last night and I offered to take my date to prom in my brohters really nice ford focus but she said she would rather take the xj just in case we descided to go off-roading afterwards. lol
Dude you better be keeping that one. Seriously go by a ring now!

Back