• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prom in a XJ

you guys are lucky
my girlfriend begged my not to take my xj
we ended up taking an 05' mustang instead
but man did i miss taking the backtrails to the place
i need a girlfriend you guys got

i had prom last weekend and was told no xj to noisey and the doors coming off came up this week she said no to that she wants securety from an accident so we will see the new one will be door less though as soon as i get a motor

drew91xj said:
i had prom last weekend and was told no xj to noisey and the doors coming off came up this week she said no to that she wants securety from an accident so we will see the new one will be door less though as soon as i get a motor

dump her she can't respect the bond between man and XJ.

jesusjeep19 said:
I had prom last night and I offered to take my date to prom in my brohters really nice ford focus but she said she would rather take the xj just in case we descided to go off-roading afterwards. lol

Dream girl!

I'm doing the same thing except i'm goin offroading the day before so its all muddy but then i'm cleaning only her door so her dress doesn't get dirty. It was all her idea too which is pretty sweet.

We took mine my junior year when i still had the bling on it,
zacsjeep.jpg

then we took it again my sr year covered in mud and with straight pipes.
jeepsuch002.jpg

Ended up goin muddin after sr prom and got stuck til 8 AM... thank god for trojans and backseats
prom06018.jpg

prom06015.jpg

And the best part was how I met her, she has a 89 XJ pioneer and she said our jeeps looked cute in the parkin lot one day

Back