• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Projext "V8 XJ" Build

Appointment setup for next Tuesday for an exhaust install!
What size are you going to do? I ran 3" out from my muffler and dual 2.5" going in, pretty happy with it.

Nice. I'm a bit surprised you didn't have one though :)

So I made a $2500 mistake:

Canceled insurance on the Jeep July 2015. Registration was valid until April 2016. Never turned in the plates. $1250 fine for an uninsured vehicle and $40/mo for 3 years for SR22 high risk insurance.

**** me

So I made a $2500 mistake:

Canceled insurance on the Jeep July 2015. Registration was valid until April 2016. Never turned in the plates. $1250 fine for an uninsured vehicle and $40/mo for 3 years for SR22 high risk insurance.

**** me

WTF is this bullshit? Did you get pulled over or did they just send you a notice?

Well shit man that sucks bigtime. Those are some strict laws down there.

I'm just pissed that I have to carry the high risk insurance now. I've been insured just not with the Jeep. So dumb. I get it. Its my mess up and I'll own up to it. I just dont like it.

So I wired in the fuel tank trick. Oddly enough I had to use 2 470 ohm resistors for 98% tank and 1 220 ohm resistor for 50% tank.

My wiring diagram says 40 ohms for full tank and 250 for empty. I wonder if that means only 40 ohms total going to the PCM rather than 40 ohms resistance. Lesson learned.

Now another odd thing. My MIL is staying on when I put the ignition in the "on" position. Does it stay on until you start the jeep then it goes off? (I couldn't start it because it's late)

Back