• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Second Chance

So not much has changed with the jeep. Just maintenance stuff like sensors and stuff going bad. Life has been pretty crazy! Moved in with my girlfriend, but, the biggest announcement is....I'm gunna be a daddy! I'm pretty stoked.

Hopefully I get working on the jeep again soon. I'm itching to go wheeling.

Just gunna post a bunch of random pictures now haha

Realized I never posted pictures from Hollister Hills a while ago. Thanks to Dave for the ones that look good haha

LOL

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So my birthday is coming up and my girlfriend wants to get me something for the jeep.
I'm thinking a CB radio. What is everyone running? Links?

Just found this in my tool box. Anyone know of a write up explaining how to make this work in a jeep that didn't come with them? Would be kinda neat to have. My jeep is a 96.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt you'll get it to work... Ive never seen a working factory clock in any of the rigs that come through my garage.

I doubt you'll get it to work... Ive never seen a working factory clock in any of the rigs that come through my garage.

Bummer. My dads old jeep worked but it came with it.

The one in my 88 MJ works just fine. Although I was going to pull it since it's pretty redundant with my stereo's clock right beside it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

The one in my 88 MJ works just fine. Although I was going to pull it since it's pretty redundant with my stereo's clock right beside it.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

My stereo doesn't have a clock. That why I wanna put this one in haha

Got some new kicks!

I did a thing yesterday

Congratulations!

Thanks guys.

So nothing new to report on the jeep. I don't drive it much since my regular job is 50 miles away from home, so I got a gas saver for that. But I recently took a second job doing security at a bar in town so I usually drive the jeep their just so it doesn't sit all the time. Just been crazy busy working like 70 hours a week in preparation for my daughters arrival!

Back