• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project Downward Spiral

That makes three of us needing some wheeling

going,
IMG_20130907_160109_870_zps5afe8405.jpg

going,
IMG_20130907_160110_000_zps1d6d820c.jpg

buh bye,
IMG_20130907_160115_198_zpsa4fc6b3f.jpg

IMG_20130907_160234_412_zps614b5293.jpg

Really wish I had the video camera going, I think I'm about as pissed about that as Bill is.
I was trying to not get hit by a jeep while also trying to take pics. I don't think anyone expected this to happen!

Thanks to those that helped out.
I am just as pissed as you Sam! Haha, at least if there was a picture of it on the lid it may have taken the sting out of fixing the minor things I have to do.
All in all I can't complain. For rolling over on the drivers, roof, pass, then back on all fours I only cracked the windshield, added some new dents, and tweaked the bumper.
Colin is right, had that tree not been there it could have been mucho worse and more expensive.

You can see my pant leg in the first 2 pics was not in a good spot. How did Jim like his first ehellin trip Bill

You can see my pant leg in the first 2 pics was not in a good spot. How did Jim like his first ehellin trip Bill
Yeah. FYI, I don't blame you. :kissyou:
Haha, he was pretty excited even after the roll. He had a good time.

Hey man, just read your build. All i can say is nice work. Just had a question for you on your front cross member build. I see that you cut notches into your 2x6 so your winch would fit. Did you reinforce the areas that you notched out?

Back