• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Project: Betsy

Did you lose it when you were sliding around in the snow on your butt the other day?

Haha, I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over for it! :D

If you think THAT is impressive, you should see what I can do in a snowy Walmart parking lot! :rolleyes:

Bad Boys.....Bad Boys..........whatcha gonna do.................. :D

My XJ's speedo reads 85...I'll never do it for fear I might die.

Mine says 100, there's only one idiot I know who's jeep has seen past that..........:D I'd be afraid something would happen at 88mph!

I think Brendan was only doing what was necessary for a post-stroker drive. You gotta do something stupid after doing something so expensive...

That's sound logic, right?

I think Brendan was only doing what was necessary for a post-stroker drive. You gotta do something stupid after doing something so expensive...

That's sound logic, right?

Makes sense to me. Why put in a different motor if you aren't going to test out the full capabilities of the engine?!

Went ahead and got Betsy a new set of shoes!

2011-04-09_18-43-27_924.jpg

2011-04-09_18-45-46_595.jpg

I think I saw on the local news that you got new tires too :D

That's odd...I heard about it on the radio over here.

Yeah, its good news. Also, more good news. Gave my buddy the old tires and I don't have to pay him rent next month! :D

my uncle in florida heard about it over the CB waves.

also my distant cousin that works for NASA said one of the big satellites was down for a few hours while trying to uplink to the rest of the globe about flex`s new tires. (excuse me, SHOES) it appears the news was too much for NASAs satellites to compute.

im going to fire up my HAMB radio so i can spread the news to deceased grandfather in another dimension.

Back