• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Prodject "Hardcore XJ"

Roll-over said:
what is the eletrical code for load-bearing conduit???

.87 Pounds per square inch. Not to be exceeded! hasta

Last edited:
I think he's been drinking too much of that stuff on the hood.

I can't believe I missed this thread. Geepfreak, from one freak to another, when is the prefab kit going to be available? I just really need it.

FINALLY someone has learned to thinkoutside the box. That's the problem with the youth in America today!

For your next version, you might consider using exhast tubing and then you can run your mufflers right off the roof for extra ground clearnance and it would get the exhast up for those deep water crossings! :wave:

TrailHunter said:
For your next version, you might consider using exhast tubing and then you can run your mufflers right off the roof for extra ground clearnance :wave:

you can even put small water tanks around the mufflers and heat the water as you wheel that way you can have hot water for those end of the day trail showers on over nite runs and funnels to catch even more fresh water for the tanks when it rains!:lecture:

steagall9301 said:
you can even put small water tanks around the mufflers and heat the water as you wheel that way you can have hot water for those end of the day trail showers on over nite runs and funnels to catch even more fresh water for the tanks when it rains!:lecture:

I can't believe I missed your post Steagall, that is a great idea..

Thanks.

Geepfreak:

Scrap the whole thing, you got it wrong. You see.. the exo cage "turtle back" arc idea will not work. All that will do is rock yer jeep and it will keep on rolling ! What you need to do is, flip that arc.. make it like a smile on a smiley face. That way, when you flip your jeep, it will be like a magical rainbow is holding you up ! saving your jeep from dispair of cushing its roof and save your noggin as well ! do the flip, you wont be sorry !

dan89XJ said:
Geepfreak:

Scrap the whole thing, you got it wrong. You see.. the exo cage "turtle back" arc idea will not work. All that will do is rock yer jeep and it will keep on rolling ! What you need to do is, flip that arc.. make it like a smile on a smiley face. That way, when you flip your jeep, it will be like a magical rainbow is holding you up ! saving your jeep from dispair of cushing its roof and save your noggin as well ! do the flip, you wont be sorry !

Whats cushing? I am not familiar with that terminolgy....

plus, this thread is 7 months old. and the cage is already a field tested and Moab approved..

Geepfreak said:
Whats cushing? I am not familiar with that terminolgy....

plus, this thread is 7 months old. and the cage is already a field tested and Moab approved..

Actually, in Moab, we approved using a strait-jacket, so the cage wasn't needed. He did mention a magical rainbow effect, once we poinked him with the dart gun, though...
And shame on you, G, old threads never die, we just use 'em for rags... :laugh3:

poomba said:
Actually, in Moab, we approved using a strait-jacket, so the cage wasn't needed. He did mention a magical rainbow effect, once we poinked him with the dart gun, though...
And shame on you, G, old threads never die, we just use 'em for rags... :laugh3:

Thanks for helping me out John, don't know what I would do without you guys in Moab..:D

Geepfreak said:
I can't believe I missed your post Steagall, that is a great idea..

Thanks.

Any Time, glad to be of service ( if the designe catches on send the royalty checks to..... ):laugh3:

steagall9301 said:
Any Time, glad to be of service ( if the designe catches on send the royalty checks to..... ):laugh3:

You know jeremy, of all my trips to your house, you never once shared your design with me! and now that I see this thread, I have to call Brian and tell him to look it over....lol

Badcop said:
You know jeremy, of all my trips to your house, you never once shared your design with me! and now that I see this thread, I have to call Brian and tell him to look it over....lol
It still wouldn't have saved your drunk ass. :D

i just saw this post for the first time. and realize it's pretty old. but i just wanted to inform you guys that your all clueless freaks. if you wanted real protection, you would go and by cans of instant expanding foam. place the cans all along the body. that way if you roll over or hit something the can will explode and instantly make a protective bearier between the car and the object.

Badcop said:

I'm sure RK could design some cheap suspension around it. :)

Back