• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

procomp mudterrain opinions

Run to Costco and price out BFG Muds. Last I knew they were running their $60 rebate thing that they run like every 2 months. I paid about $20 less per tire including mounting and balancing when I bought mine than any other shop including tirerack. 4wp was asking something like $40-$50 more per tire when I quoted them. They quoted me about $1000 for 4 31's installed and I paid just under $600 at Costco if I remember right.

After watching 3 of the pro comp xterrains get shredded about 3 hrs from any paved road, I can say I was not too impressed. Funny thing is that the stock bridgestone spare held up better getting it off the trail. Finally had to go all the way back to town, and pick up another street tire to put on and get off the trail. I was driving my vehicle and covered 2x the distance at much faster speed with zero punctures (toyo m/t)!

Back