• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pair of XJ's and spare parts

mikefrost

NAXJA Forum User
Don't have time for them anymore and need the room so if they're gone by Monday I'll let them go for $3000 cash.....no trades no part outs please. Details about everything is in the craigslist ad along with my phone number. Please call or text and questions directly to me as I don't check this site too much anymore these days. For whats here it a total steal...just really need them gone ASAP.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3801818009.html

1st '95 red 2 door 275K miles clean title. Automatic 4.0L Runs and drives. 3.5" skyjacker lift, dirtbound offroad cut-n-fold rear bumper, custom front winch bumper trimmed fenders with 33" ProComp mud terrains SS brake lines, HD shackle relocation brackets and more

2nd is a '98 4 door XJ for parts for the above '95. This one DOES NOT have a title and was going to be used stricktly for parts. 82K miles strong running auto 4.0L 6.5" RE full leaf pack lift, SS brake lines, adjustable upper and lower control arms. Axles: Front D30 trussed, LCA skids, 4.88 gears ARB air locker cromo shafts pumpkin armor and 1 ton over the knuckle steering setup with Rusty's steering box brace. Rear D44 Detroit locker 4.88's, cromo shafts and diff armor (one shock mount was sheared off and needs to be welded on) ****The 35" Swampers have already been sold, this jeep now sits on stock rollers***

My plan was to take the driveline (motor/trans/axles/transfer case from the '98 and install it all in the '95. The '95 is still running very strong and prob has another 100K miles in it.

There are also quite a bot of parts that come with this deal
NEW parts: Have a BRAND NEW 6" lift for the truck
RE 3.5" full leaf packs
RE 5.5" lift springs and coil isolators
IronMax 4x4 Fab adjustable shackles .5"-3.5" lift
Clayton Offroad Adjustable track bar
Crown SS brake lines
Bilstein 5100 shocks for 6" lift
Rock Krawler quick disconnects
IRO Bar pin eliminators
more lift parts I can't think of right now
2x4x1/4 rock sliders

Used Parts:
2x33" BFG MT's for spares
Gas Tank Skid
4.0L block
4.0L Cylinder head
Lots of interior trim pieces
Every Jeep part I own comes with these 2 XJ's I just don't have time for it anymore

There's enough here to build a serious rig and still have enough parts left over to recoup all if not more than the $3000 I'm asking.

Thanks for looking

damn good deal right there

How much for the two mt spares? How much tread?

Back