• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible Stupid Question

details, details... That has kinda been put aside right now.

Barnwell Mountain is where we wheel, Lonestar Jeep Club has a new guys run up there next weekend, the 5th and 6th of Sept. You are more than welcome to come and wheel with us. They have some pretty good trails for every level. 20 bucks per vehicle for the day.

No at ROM there will be concessions available. Of course you are always welcome to bring your own cooler, and pack a lunch if you like. The chili cookoff won't be until later in the evening, most likely after all the wheeling is done.

Barnwell Mountain is where we wheel, Lonestar Jeep Club has a new guys run up there next weekend, the 5th and 6th of Sept. You are more than welcome to come and wheel with us. They have some pretty good trails for every level. 20 bucks per vehicle for the day.
I wish I could join you but I am still in a wheel chair recovering from a crash I had back in June. (pics at www.snapfish.com username: [email protected] password: dive3483)(My family and I were in the van) I should be released to go back to work (and play) by early Feb. 2010. In the meantime I am trying to fix my radiator and then do a lift and get bigger tires/ wheels, etc. The XJ should have those things done by Feb as well (worker's comp is a lot less than normal pay so I really have to save and budget for my toys). Please post pictures of your fun so I can at least enjoy vicariously!
Enjoy and be safe!

No at ROM there will be concessions available. Of course you are always welcome to bring your own cooler, and pack a lunch if you like. The chili cookoff won't be until later in the evening, most likely after all the wheeling is done.
Who runs concessions?

I thought that was what we have been talking about Sparty...

I thought that was what we have been talking about Sparty...
lol. I know. I was just asking if there was full time staff there? I never been there, so I don't know how it works. I didn't figure I was, THE ONE. lol

LOL no there isn't an actual "concession stand" out there. Some of us will have to help run concessions. I can bring my grill so we can do hot dogs and hamburgers and such. Plus we can get lots of drinks, and candy from Sam's Club to sell there at well.

LOL no there isn't an actual "concession stand" out there. Some of us will have to help run concessions. I can bring my grill so we can do hot dogs and hamburgers and such. Plus we can get lots of drinks, and candy from Sam's Club to sell there at well.
Sweet. How big is your grill? 3'x2'? That's what Median and I have planned, but im just trying to find a grill more portable than mine lol.

Thats what you were thinking about... I was thinking some thng to cook on. lol

And mister spell check.. It mIdian...

Driven through it, its out on HWY 80E headed towards Longview, Marshall, and Shreveport, LA

Thats what you were thinking about... I was thinking some thng to cook on. lol

And mister spell check.. It mIdian...
Oh, well I can cook on anything. Hot hood, gimmi some wire hangers, stones, makeshift grill.

Driven through it, its out on HWY 80E headed towards Longview, Marshall, and Shreveport, LA
Well we got an event in March. You should go.

:canada:

It's nothing too fancy. Just a plain ole gas grille. I have a nice big stainless steel one, but its not really sized appropriately for transporting around. I figured I would just bring the one I usually carry camping and stuff. Probably about 30 inches wide, and 18 or 20 inches deep.

Back