• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Possible Stupid Question

DG and I have an interesting RoM game, but no details will be released until Mar. 1. The prize, however, will be $20 to be applied to payment of a window banner. :D
lastara:01of5:

Lets see how things go... we get 20 people to work it and only 10 rigs compete... Not a good offset.

I will know more nubers when the online tickets go on sale.
We should invite he next closest chapter.

We should invite EVERY chapter since it is a NAXJA event. We should also advertise the crap out of this on LSJC, and Arkansas Crawler's Site, CenTex and every other somewhat local group we can find as well. It will be good also when we can get a list of prizes that will be up for grabs as well.

My understanding is that more than that are to be invited. ;)
Explain. Nobody wants to release details right now for some reason and it's killin me. I wanna know what you know Midian!!!

I am down to show up in Gilmer, its not that far away for me

it's going to be an open event most likely so it will probably be more than just XJ's like it has been in the past.

We should invite EVERY chapter since it is a NAXJA event. We should also advertise the crap out of this on LSJC, and Arkansas Crawler's Site, CenTex and every other somewhat local group we can find as well. It will be good also when we can get a list of prizes that will be up for grabs as well.
I dont know if I can grill for that many mouths, but i'm down.

it's going to be an open event most likely so it will probably be more than just XJ's like it has been in the past.
I am taking my WJ.

Oops, i meant to say that its open to all other rigs except WJ's.... my bad. Good thing you are just volunteering to work concessions. LOL JFWY

Oops, i meant to say that its open to all other rigs except WJ's.... my bad. Good thing you are just volunteering to work concessions. LOL JFWY
:anon:Boo. Well I wont be wheeling. I'll probably tag along with someone. WJ is bone stock and has 8" of ground clearance. lol. 2wd btw

I was just messing with you anyway. Everyone is welcome, and I am sure there will be open seats galore... I mean we know that everyone from here will be wheeling a station wagon, so there should be plenty of extra seats.

I plan on working the event, and competing, most likely I will be doing more working than competing. Yeah we need to advertise the hell out of this thing. Do we have like a minimum target number we are shooting for Kurt?

20 for right now.

That is just the target number for people competing. I am sure we will have many more people attend. They won't have to pay an entrance fee, but they will still buy raffle tickets, and food, and etc.... right?.

Well when is this mass get together, because my days off as of right now are fridays and saturdays.

It will be good also when we can get a list of prizes that will be up for grabs as well.

Looking into that now. I don't want the same thing to happen that did this year. But that was a NAXJA thing that they are working out right now.

That is just the target number for people competing. I am sure we will have many more people attend. They won't have to pay an entrance fee, but they will still buy raffle tickets, and food, and etc.... right?.
ofcourse. we just need more competition rigs.

Looking into that now. I don't want the same thing to happen that did this year. But that was a NAXJA thing that they are working out right now.
what happened last year?

Explain. Nobody wants to release details right now for some reason and it's killin me. I wanna know what you know Midian!!!

Sorry but most details will not be released till during or right after the Fall Run to Hot Springs..

Man I wish I could go there. That was beautiful wheeling.

The event will be on a weekend. I will likely go down there Thursday if I can get permission from the park.

Back