• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

portland u-pull-it yards

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetpirate

NAXJA Forum User
anyone know if any portland yards have '97 up xj's? which ones have zj's?

I haven't seen any in Damacus U-Pull-It since I was there couple weeks ago. I would imagine they all are at FAP and etc since its newer.

FAP might, hopefully Red91 will chime in. I didn't think they were a U-pull though, thought they got the parts for you. I know for a fact the U-pull-it on 110/Foster doesn't have any.

sorry to burst your bubble guys, but sadly no...unless i got a hell of a deal on one (read severe roll over) all the stuff goes to the full service yards...

how do I know ?

I'm the guy that buys the stuff...

if you NEED something...let me know and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction.

Yeah Foster Auto Parts might have some, But it's going to be alot more then a u-pull-it. I've never seen any XJ's over '92 in any of the u-pull-its I've been in.

pdxxjnoob said:
Yeah! red is the man! you need something, ask him and he'll hook it up, even if it takes a while ;)

I'm dropping off that crossmember tomorrow....don't ask how it got lodged in the garage door...:D

Looking for Left Rear turn signal bezel and both front parking lights for 94 XJ. Anyone know who might be selling em?

Boostn said:
Looking for Left Rear turn signal bezel and both front parking lights for 94 XJ. Anyone know who might be selling em?

I went to u-pull-it and got a rear turn signal for my '94. I think it was off a '92 though, it was $17. It still fits with no problem. I'm parting out a '92 right now. No left rear turn signal, but i have both front parking lights. You can see if they'll work. Let me know.

PoSxJ said:
I went to u-pull-it and got a rear turn signal for my '94. I think it was off a '92 though, it was $17. It still fits with no problem. I'm parting out a '92 right now. No left rear turn signal, but i have both front parking lights. You can see if they'll work. Let me know.

If these clear parking lights are clean and has no cracks. I'd be interested in it. PM me for price and contact info.

Thanks!

streetpirate said:
anyone know if any portland yards have '97 up xj's? which ones have zj's?

No u-pull it type yards around here will have newer xj's. If you need a used part I know NW Jeep on Canyon uses Hillsboro Auto Wrecking and Foster's.

I have no experience with Hillsboro auto wrecking, but scott (red91inWa) at Fosters is a great help.

I have also used J&W auto wreckers and had good service. They arent local but usually have any part you would need.

Good Luck

red91inWA said:
rear turn signal bezel ?

doesn't exist.

THANK YOU.
i was wondering when someone would call bs on this.

streetpirate said:
THANK YOU.
i was wondering when someone would call bs on this.

WHATEVER you call the rear tail light, or turn signal, WTF you wanna call it? BS it all you want.

Its funny to see you guys nit pick on little sh-it like that. How old are you anyways?

old enough to have realized i dont know everything but not so old that i dont get enjoyment out of correcting people on trivial things.

streetpirate said:
old enough to have realized i dont know everything but not so old that i dont get enjoyment out of correcting people on trivial things.

Seems like it. You missed captial letters, commas, and apostrophes. Trivial enough?

Anyways, I am done with this.

Boostn said:
WHATEVER you call the rear tail light, or turn signal, WTF you wanna call it? BS it all you want.

Its funny to see you guys nit pick on little sh-it like that. How old are you anyways?

actually the only reason I said ANYTHING was to save you the embarassment later when you go to buy the part.

I know a couple of counter guys that would laugh their asses off hearing it.

I doubt you'd want that to happen in a room full of people.

What does age have to do with it anyways? Your as young as your knees and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back