• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poor Cherokee

motorcityxj said:
i have to commment again. there is no redeming value to this custom. Lots of stuff i can find fault in say a 71 impala on mtv cribs/rides it was rapper Baby's of cash money fame. Any ways it was a tight looking custom with a rolls grille and lights, but yuck ... ridiculous 30 inch rims. Looked like a cartoon. 24's woulda been great. Maybe coulda pulled off 26s with the ride wheel well work and right suspension. My point ... the rest of the car was great.

This jack hole missed on every detail. I wish their was a picture of the owner posing with his prize jeep he ruined. I wonder if its possible for him to be as big a loser classless idiot as i am imagining. I bet he would have a shat eating grin on his face cause he is sooooo proud of his "accomplishment".

Lastly i hope he did the leather work himself ... cause no leather shop could do that in good conscience and charge real money and not laugh the guy outta the shop.

it was on powerblock today

50 first place trophies? He musta held his own competitions in his front driveway. Reminds me of when Kramer bought the set to "the Merv Griffin Show" and set it up in his apartment, then invited Jerry and Newman to be his "guests".

whoa you mean this guy is a paying member? I hope that avatar is just a joke lol.
if they drove Xj's in Broke Back Mountin that is what they would look like.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
That jeep is crazy cool, when I think of a pussy magnet this is what I envision and I bet you are right on with the mullet remark, I bet this guy also has an Iroc Z or Trans Am and a Ac/Dc T-shirt too. :moon:

Back