• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another xj

METAL MONKEY

NAXJA Forum User
wife finally decided to let me sell our civic for another xj. we've been looking around, and it seems as if dealers want an arm and a leg. private party seems to be better, but not much. are cherokees holding their price still?

what do you think of this one?

yellow xj

It's inside, but the temp guage is at 210 - so it probably just got turned off.
However, also notice the oil gauge - IT'S PEGGED!

RTicUL8 said:
It's inside, but the temp guage is at 210 - so it probably just got turned off.
However, also notice the oil gauge - IT'S PEGGED!
key on not running be my guess

Sorry, I hold the only Colorado State Govenor's Exclusivity Declaration on owning yellow XJ's.... you're gonna have to find a different one and I'll be on my way to get that one shortly.

:D

YELLAHEEP said:
Sorry, I hold the only Colorado State Govenor's Exclusivity Declaration on owning yellow XJ's.... you're gonna have to find a different one and I'll be on my way to get that one shortly.

:D

Is it worth 10,900? I called the dealer and that is what they want. They also have a lifted patriot blue for 11,500. I think they are crazy.

Are XJ's holding their price really well, or maybe even increasing in value? I'm going to have around $5k to spend. Maybe a little more for a good stocker. What do you guys think I can find? I found this one the other day on craigslist, and didn't think it was too bad.

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/381690848.html

Fuel90 said:
I'm going to have around $5k to spend. Maybe a little more for a good stocker. What do you guys think I can find? I found this one the other day on craigslist, and didn't think it was too bad.

http://denver.craigslist.org/car/381690848.html

Now that one I would go snatch up. Looks like a 2000 Classic, with super low miles. I'd give it the once over of course, but that looks very promising for a great price.

91 Jeep Project said:
Now that one I would go snatch up. Looks like a 2000 Classic, with super low miles. I'd give it the once over of course, but that looks very promising for a great price.

That's what I thought. It was posted a couple of weeks ago, and I have to get my civic sold first. So, hopefully it is still there.

Back