• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poor Cherokee

im gonna RALF..... thats hidious

that is one of the ugliest, tastless, fugly POS "customs" i have ever seen. To think that jackhole is proud of his work no doubt. :rattle: painful

I didnt see one single thing that was admirable. HE LITTERALLY DID EVERYTHING TO LOOK WORSE THAN STOCK. Not one single detail is an improvement. :laugh2: Take a special kind of jerk to pull that off.

hey some people may find that to be a beautiful ride... say someone without common sense blind in one eye and can't see out of the other, and obviously lacking the sense of touch. granted you think you'd still hear the Jeep crying and know something was wrong.

sad tho.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dope.gif

and to think I almost didnt look at this thread, I thought it was going to be a video of some guys in England thrashing a cherokee.

thats a total pussy magnet

tuff enuff my ass

What could possibly possess somebody to do something like that???? (other than stupidity and money burning a hole in their pocket).

I'd buy that, throw everything ugly out in the back yard, burn it, bolt a bucket to the floor, and wheel the everliving piss out of it.

I wonder what kind of winch that is.

i have to commment again. there is no redeming value to this custom. Lots of stuff i can find fault in say a 71 impala on mtv cribs/rides it was rapper Baby's of cash money fame. Any ways it was a tight looking custom with a rolls grille and lights, but yuck ... ridiculous 30 inch rims. Looked like a cartoon. 24's woulda been great. Maybe coulda pulled off 26s with the ride wheel well work and right suspension. My point ... the rest of the car was great.

This jack hole missed on every detail. I wish their was a picture of the owner posing with his prize jeep he ruined. I wonder if its possible for him to be as big a loser classless idiot as i am imagining. I bet he would have a shat eating grin on his face cause he is sooooo proud of his "accomplishment".

Lastly i hope he did the leather work himself ... cause no leather shop could do that in good conscience and charge real money and not laugh the guy outta the shop.

OMG I have been sick for 2 weeks and I think I just took a turn for the worse. Just when I thought I was feeling better I had to look at that. What was that idiot thinking?

wifey said "that's pretty" :scared:

I made some remark about her "soon to be single" stautus with comments like that :flamemad:

she smacked me hard enough to reconnect the link from my brain to my mouth :doh:

methinks next time :gag:

Seriously though, I'd rather drive a little rice rocket honda car than that

For $1500 I'd buy it. Id rip out all the crap and paint it pink and give it to my daughter when she turns 16. It could be a lil father daughter build. I'm sure I couldn't mess it up any worse than he did.

I bet the guy that owns it is sporting a mullet. The only thing that thing is missing is Billy Ray Cyrus's sig on the hood. What a pile.:looser:

Back