• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll to Amend Health Care

Brad M.

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure if it will work, but worth signing the petition in my opinion.

On Tuesday, the Senate health committee voted 12-11 in favor of a two-page amendment that would require all Members and their staff to enroll in any new government-run health plan..

Congressman John Fleming ( Louisiana physician) has proposed an amendment that would require congressmen and senators to take the same health care plan they force on us (under proposed legislation they are curiously exempt).

Congressman Fleming is encouraging people to go on his Website and Sign his petition (very simple - just email).

I have just done just that at:
http://Fleming.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=55

Please urge as many people as you can to do the same!

If Congress forces this on the American people, the Congress should have to accept the same level of health care for themselves and their families.

Signed this some time ago, I'm actually signed up for his newsletter even though I'm not even from the end of the country he represents.

Back