• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pictures from Oct 18-19 JeepSkool

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that a ton of stuff has been done to the place since this was posted. We have a bathhouse with showers and a 2,500 SF oak timber pavilion made from timer harvested from the property. We have added over THREE MILES of rock crawl and miles and miles of trails. There is absolutely something here for everyone. Stocker - What the heck is that thing. Be sure to checkout the photo 101 section of the webnet site to see whats what.

-The quirky one

It says I don't have permission to view the pictures.

thread was started back in 08 the op probably moved them or just got them off the internet :greensmok

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to let you know that a ton of stuff has been done to the place since this was posted. We have a bathhouse with showers and a 2,500 SF oak timber pavilion made from timer harvested from the property. We have added over THREE MILES of rock crawl and miles and miles of trails. There is absolutely something here for everyone. Stocker - What the heck is that thing. Be sure to checkout the photo 101 section of the webnet site to see whats what.

-The quirky one
website?

I'm in ashland and it would be kick ass to have some trails to ride locally for day trips.

and you has rifle range?

How do I join?

website?

I'm in ashland and it would be kick ass to have some trails to ride locally for day trips.

and you has rifle range?

How do I join?

just go to jeepskool.com and sign up on the forum, introduce yourself, and its the first weekend of every month. you have to sit for an hour or so before you go out so you can get "skooled" on the rules.

website?

and you has rifle range?

How do I join?

its probably about an hour from ashland. It is definately worth the trip. Lots of fun. Spend a day on the trail, there is plenty there to please what ever you like; lots of rocks, trails, mud, sand, obstacle course, etc. Also 100 yard rifle range is open on event weekends.

hope to see you out in december.

its probably about an hour from ashland. It is definately worth the trip. Lots of fun. Spend a day on the trail, there is plenty there to please what ever you like; lots of rocks, trails, mud, sand, obstacle course, etc. Also 100 yard rifle range is open on event weekends.

hope to see you out in december.

it won't be december. The junk in my driveway isn't going anywhere until winterfest. Hopefully we can make some trips in the spring though between winterfest and the crawl.

Back