• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of my cage, already.

Pool noodles?
Yellow bar pads?

Come awwwwwn guys . . .
NO WAY those are approved by your sanctioning body!

:spin1:

Fore Wheeler said:
815bus2jeeps-med.jpg

Just wail till Jeeplas has one of these in her yard!

is that your bus? The jeep cage looks good and well built and it makes the rest of the jeep (or whats left of it) umm....well....unique?? Hey, its your jeep and beauty is in the eye of the "beer" (yuck) or crown holder:D Hope you guys have fun at NACFEST, take pics for me!

Kris

YOu need more triaglation (SP?). It will fold like a taco,

No a serious note, I agree with beez, the rear aluminum portion is to "tall". Great cage.

That turned out really nice. Guess you old roundy round guys are ok after all.

looks like a sweet jungle gym i used to play on when i was in elementary school. looks stout, i'll 3rd the "hockey rink" opinion. be sure to give it a good testing at NACfest and report back

OneTonXJ said:
Where's all the 1" tube that you need for gussets/hand holds?

there's hand holds, we did them out of 1" square, I like.

gussets?? what's that? once you see this thing you'll understand that it need no gussets.

roundy round rules, or at least my roundy round friends do. Vug, Mike's still afraid of your wife. :D

seanR said:
Just wail till Jeeplas has one of these in her yard!

It will never happen. A roll cage would be nice though. Especially with you driving.

Beezil said:
what in the hell would posess you to make hand holds out of square tube?

did you make your seat cushions out of manhole covers too?

you'll see. it's not bad.

the seat cushions are made out of left over rugby sport jackets, ya dumb arse. duh.

Fore Wheeler said:
the blue alum is going to be painted, as will the cage, I just got the jeep home last night and still have some work to do, but here it is.

815cage1-med.jpg

815cage2-med.jpg

815cage3-med.jpg
Diggin' the hip saver bars...totally.

btw, the rear alum is gone, cept for the inner fender area, primed and painted, it looks like shit due to finishing the paint using a flash light to see. I had to paint outside cuz the garage is full. what a bitch to paint all those bars. Sunday it'll get another coat and Sat it's getting a lowering kit I bought in NYC and 24" spinners, gonna call it the Warrior.

Fore Wheeler said:
Sat it's getting a lowering kit I bought in NYC and 24" spinners, gonna call it the Warrior.

:yelclap: :yelclap: :yelclap:

Back