• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Penrose (ALL 3 TRAILS) Sunday april 17

I'm tattooing the PO of my jeep on the 16th. So I will be meeting you guys down there. I will probably just stay the night at his house since he lives in Penrose.

As long as I get my front end figured out tomorrow. I shouldn't have any problems. So that will take a lot of the nerves away.

With you guys spotting. I'll be just fine!

The only thing I fear is getting tipsy on a cliff and flipping it
I don't have the front end of the cage inside. so I might get lucky. But more than likely it would be game over for me.

Imma be working on my heep most all week so if you need a hand and can limp it out here I'll be glad to help! LMK

youll be fine cody, its techinal, but liberty - unless you are taking a very stupid line - is hard to roll on.

35's dual lockers Indy should be no problem. It can het you in some uncomfy spots but soooo fun! Lol.
I say run whatever. Just get there and see what you think first.

Just get there and see what you think first.

Ya the firstbtime I went down there I took one look at Patriot :eyes:and almost shat myself! I walked away without even a second thought but after youve done it once or twice its not that bad!:wow:

hahahaha

happy feeling comes when you are back out of the trails and above ground lol (all the trails are down in a water wash

hahahaha

happy feeling comes when you are back out of the trails and above ground lol (all the trails are down in a water wash

like i said, as long as i get my front end issues worked out. i wont have any worries!

im down for the challenge! i may drop indy, just to say i did it.
:wave:

bad idea? lol

just be patient and follow your spot, youll be fine. it looks/feels worse than it is for sure.

lol. im serious. ask JD. he was there when i dropped indy the first time and said "SCREW THAT" but when he did it he was stoked and surprised how not too bad it was.

liberty is pretty flat. you drop into it and dont really have any climbs or hills. there are a few drops that last maybe 20' long but they arent bad at all.
its mostly just big rocks strewn across where you are driving

lol. im serious. ask JD. he was there when i dropped indy the first time and said "SCREW THAT" but when he did it he was stoked and surprised how not too bad it was.

liberty is pretty flat. you drop into it and dont really have any climbs or hills. there are a few drops that last maybe 20' long but they arent bad at all.
its mostly just big rocks strewn across where you are driving
sounds like HEAVEN to me!!!!

looks like its gonna be high 60s-70's sunday WOOHOO

cant wait! :D :cheers: :party:

thinkin about campin out the night before

Back