• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts Train Request, please

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Don aka WAZZUXJ has a set of MJ leaf springs that I would like to obtain. Al aka Nimrod will be heading up my way in a couple weeks.
Don is in the OC area, and Al is in LA.
Anyone possibly able to help getting the springs to Al before the weekend of Oct 16th, so that he can bring them up to me? Thanks in advance.

Jeremy

#playerxj

Depending on what time Avery gets home from work, I could probably swing by his place the afternoon/evening of Monday October 26 and pick up anything that needs to be moved north. I have a later than usual round of golf . . . I mean important meeting in OC on the 26th.

Depending on what time Avery gets home from work, I could probably swing by his place the afternoon/evening of Monday October 26 and pick up anything that needs to be moved north. I have a later than usual round of golf . . . I mean important meeting in OC on the 26th.

Avery's house is only ~10 minutes away from the office.

You going to be at the SD meet n greet on Thursday? I won't be there, but maybe someone from the LA area will be there and can grab them?

I won't be able to make the SD meet this Thursday. If someone from LA is going that way though I am basically in the middle just off the 5 fwy.

I decided today I am going to try to make it out to Goatfest. I have yet to attend and sounds like fun.. I will bring the springs if I end up getting the Jeep ready.

I appreciate the assistance in getting these springs. I am sure there are people further south or near you that would hopefully help train these to get there/closer to me.

Don, if you want to caravan, let me know since we are neighbors. I'm heading up Friday, departing between 11-12

Back