• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts train assistance, please.

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Gordon has a portable fridge/freezer that we made a deal on. Would like to get it down to me. I live near the Oceano Dunes, on the Central Coast.
Thanks in advance!

johnnie I have your tail lights too !

I work in Palo Alto and can bring it at least as far as Hollister

I work in Palo Alto and can bring it at least as far as Hollister
That could work. Maybe you could meet up with Chris or something. If i can't get up that way before SCF

Yeah and i want this box of led tail lights gone

I can pick up in Menlo most days as long as someone can meet me. can go a little farther towards Salinas depending on the day

Jon if your heading down this way to pick up seats this weekend. You can drop the leds off at my place. Then i can take them and meet moe next week with the fridge. Does that work for you?

Jon if your heading down this way to pick up seats this weekend. You can drop the leds off at my place. Then i can take them and meet moe next week with the fridge. Does that work for you?

yeah that might work. I am not sure if I am coming down 100% though.
seat brackets

I have your seat head rests and led lights

Man someone could make a business with how much gets trained down to the black hole. Lol

Any update on this?

I was gonna ask you that since its your stuff. when are you grabbing the lights? Have norcalchris grab them when he comes up to sacto soon

Back