• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting Out: 2000 Cherokee (XJ) Sport (Grand Rapids, MI)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver seat frame in good shape?

The seat base/slider, you mean? It seemed to be. I believe I have some extra seat sliders around here, as well (including a nice electric one from a 2000 Limited that I'll be listing separately soon).

Just the seat base and slider yes. Mine is trashed.

Looking for good carpet. You said it was a little dirty, is it stained to all hell beyond an easy clean? Are you even willing to go through the trouble to pull the crap out? Haha!

Lemme know, thanks.

Looking for good carpet. You said it was a little dirty, is it stained to all hell beyond an easy clean? Are you even willing to go through the trouble to pull the crap out? Haha!

Lemme know, thanks.

Yeah, this one isn't the ideal donor for good carpet. You should have caught me a few months ago...I had a couple nice sets. :D

Craig

NOW SOLD:
* Center console
* Rock rails
* 4.0L engine

SALE PENDING:
* Lift coil springs
* Tail lights
* Electric heated mirrors
* Cruise control components (all)
* Front & rear seats
* Remote starter
* Roof rack
* 8.25 rear axle
* T-case shifter

I double checked & the drivers seat frame/slider is good. How does $20 plus shipping sound?

Awesome, barring that shipping isn't $50 I'm seriously interested.

Dan found a clock spring, so this one is up for grabs, Mark. Make me a fair-priced offer that makes it worth pulling from the column.

Thanks,
Craig

PM sent sir. Thanks.

Does it have power windows? If so I am looking for the driver's master switches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back