• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PART OUT: Crazyjim's 2000 XJ Jeepspeed Prerunner

These parts are still available! Everything else is sold. I'll make a special deal to someone who wants the steering kit, the pitman arm, and the tera knuckle as a package. Add in the Track Bar and I'll give a bigger discount. All is new 1.5" .250 wall with 7/8" Heims.

Tell me more... PM me!

Well i may just have my jeep sold to this dumb guy i know for 10K LMAO... He is asking his dad if he can get a loan from him. If it does actually happen which it very well may, i will pick up the shell.

just out of sure curiosity...What's left?

x2!

Jim if i can get my POS lifted you can have whatever you need for stock suspension to get that thing rolling. or, as far as spare parts i have stock leafs, maybe arms, coils for sure. steering for sure. stock trackbar for sure. not sure how complete you're looking to make the front end. if you can find stock shackles i should have everything you need to put it back on wheels. I havea rear axle i can loan you as well.

Sweet! That'd be awesome Mike!

As for what's left, I planned on getting individual pictures of all this stuff and making their own threads but here's what I have:

Steering
Track bar
5 BFG A/T's 90-95% tread
5 AR-23's powder coated black
Tera Knuckle (will make package deal with steering)
Milled Pitman arm (will include with steering / knuckle purchase)
Chrysler 8.25
Poly Trans mount (believe it's actually for an older style mount)

I also have a fiberglass dash for sale, never used, not cut, in good shape.

Would you consider selling me just one wheel without the tire? I can dismount it and give you the tire back or purchase the wheel and tire and sell the tire on my own. Just let me know, thanks! :sunshine:

Back