• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

PART OUT: Crazyjim's 2000 XJ Jeepspeed Prerunner

if nobody buys all the tires, I am in for one of them, it can replace the one I killed on the Rubicon. don't need the wheels, but if worst comes to worst and you won't separate, I can re-sell.

If anyone is on the fence about picking up some of these parts, don't be! All of the parts I picked up were in excellent shape, and Jim was super easy to deal with. Thanks again!

I'll take the T&J upper front shock mounts. Also interested in the seats...colors? pics? Thanks!

~Zach

nice to meet you jim and thank you, see you around sometime.

You too Craig! I'll get that info for you as soon as my buddy responds to me!

if nobody buys all the tires, I am in for one of them, it can replace the one I killed on the Rubicon. don't need the wheels, but if worst comes to worst and you won't separate, I can re-sell.

Sorry not looking to part or separate them. I've got a possible buyer as of now.

I still want that rear axle, just gotta figure out how to get it down to SD...

Sounds good, I just gotta check the dibs post to make sure you were up?

If anyone is on the fence about picking up some of these parts, don't be! All of the parts I picked up were in excellent shape, and Jim was super easy to deal with. Thanks again!

Thanks Cody! It was great meeting you and your pops today, and taking a look at that badass dodge! Hope you get some good use out of the front end, it should work well!

I'll take the T&J upper front shock mounts. Also interested in the seats...colors? pics? Thanks!

~Zach

Sorry upper shock mounts went to Cody today. The seats are still available, they're grey, brand new. Here's a pic:

partp5602n1.jpg

do you still have the front tube bumper?

Sorry that went to Tone a while ago.

• 2" Travel Bilstein 2.0 Bump stops (Brand New)
  • 5 AR23's w/ 33x10.50x15 BFG A/T's, powdercoated black (95% tread left)
  • Chrysler 8.25 29 Spline w/ stock gears
  • Ballistic Heim Steering kit (Brand New)
  • Ballistic Trac Bar kit w/ heims (Brand New)
  • Teraflex High Steer Knuckle (Brand New)
  • Pitman arm milled to accept 3/4 or 7/8" bolt for heim steering (can't remember)
  • PRP Daily Driver race seats (Brand New)
  • Ruff Stuff D30 cover (Brand New)
  • T&J Front Airbump Mount kit (Brand New)

These parts are still available! Everything else is sold. I'll make a special deal to someone who wants the steering kit, the pitman arm, and the tera knuckle as a package. Add in the Track Bar and I'll give a bigger discount. All is new 1.5" .250 wall with 7/8" Heims.

I'll also make a deal on the bump stops along with the install kit if anybody is interested.

As of now the D30 cover is spoken for, pending payment. I'll update when I know. I also have an interested buyer for the wheels and tires, so whoever speaks up for either of these gets put in line. I'm pretty sure everything else is good to go! Let's make a deal folks!!!!!:thumbup:

• 2" Travel Bilstein 2.0 Bump stops (Brand New)
  • 5 AR23's w/ 33x10.50x15 BFG A/T's, powdercoated black (95% tread left)
  • Chrysler 8.25 29 Spline w/ stock gears
  • Ballistic Heim Steering kit (Brand New)
  • Ballistic Trac Bar kit w/ heims (Brand New)
  • Teraflex High Steer Knuckle (Brand New)
  • Pitman arm milled to accept 3/4 or 7/8" bolt for heim steering (can't remember)
  • PRP Daily Driver race seats (Brand New)
  • Ruff Stuff D30 cover (Brand New)
  • T&J Front Airbump Mount kit (Brand New)

These parts are still available! Everything else is sold. I'll make a special deal to someone who wants the steering kit, the pitman arm, and the tera knuckle as a package. Add in the Track Bar and I'll give a bigger discount. All is new 1.5" .250 wall with 7/8" Heims.

I'll also make a deal on the bump stops along with the install kit if anybody is interested.

As of now the D30 cover is spoken for, pending payment. I'll update when I know. I also have an interested buyer for the wheels and tires, so whoever speaks up for either of these gets put in line. I'm pretty sure everything else is good to go! Let's make a deal folks!!!!!:thumbup:

I tought the D30 cover was sold. Still interested in it with the rear axle (message sent some days ago).

Jim, lets talk about those bumps...... aren't those the same ones Tony runs under the bed in his? Are they shortys or 4" limited to 2"?

Im still all in for the D30 cover... I think I can get up there in the next day or 2... I can train some parts down to Escondido if they are prepaid to Jim...

I tought the D30 cover was sold. Still interested in it with the rear axle (message sent some days ago).

Just the cover... it's spoken for as of now, pending payment.

Jim, lets talk about those bumps...... aren't those the same ones Tony runs under the bed in his? Are they shortys or 4" limited to 2"?

Yessir, 2.0 x 2" stroke. And if they don't sell they'll go on the F150.

So is the shell sold or no?

Not yet, haven't heard back from Mike, so it's still up for grabs.

Im still all in for the D30 cover... I think I can get up there in the next day or 2... I can train some parts down to Escondido if they are prepaid to Jim...

Sounds good, I need to dig through my stuff and find it. Thanks for the offer on the train! It'll help anybody out who wants to pay!

Talked to Tony. He said they are standard body bumps limited to 2".......is that true? I need the short body bumps for under the bed like Tony has.

I am heading to Santa Barbara sometime this coming weekend... can also help parts train small stuff (no axles or tires....)

Back