• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Paragon run Sept 12....

I'd like to join in, but I can only make it for Sat and Sunday...I get out of work too late on Friday.

Rich

You have to have a fully registered jeep to enter paragon correct?

I've never seen them check for inspection, insurance or registration. You do need to leave your drivers license at the main office while your on the trails though.

I am not sure, still having rubbing issues. Waiting for shackles and coil spacers to come in. Hopefully they will be in today and I can throw them in. In process of fixing my driveway, it got washed out from the storm last night. I have a three foot drop by twenty foot long "hole" where the old driveway was that I got to get filled in. Hopefully everyone faired out alright. How about you Chris(CHW)? I remember that creek that runs through your property.

You guys are getting me very tempted to get out of the armchair and get onto the trail (admittedly, I have wheeled twice before, but ít's been 2 years since my last trip)

Of course, since I'm fully stock plus skids and recovery points, I'd need to know that I won't have to sit on the sidelines due to lack of "hardware requirements".

Rob

edit: my best day (if I do make it) would be Saturday - gives me time to rest up a bit before heading back to work on Monday.

rob, I was just out to Paragon last weekend, and I had 3 or 4 stockers that I was leading around...they all had a blast!! with skid plates, you won't have a problem...for the harder stuff, alot of the trails had bypasses. Plus some of them are just small loops off the main trail. I say definatly try to make it out there!!

Rich

Where in NJ are you anyway?

STROKER said:
As far as the license thing only the group leader needs to leave it.

i'm not sure about that. last time i was there (a few months ago) everyone in my group had to leave their license.

I don't think I can make it after all... with preparations for Moab & then moving, weekends are a hot commodity. I got alot done on my Jeep this weekend, but now I'm to the point where the front bolts on the leaf springs aren't budging so I need to figure something out fast, and even then I have alot of small items to take care of before it is road-ready, let alone trail-worthy. Have fun!

Ben!!
I'll be at the campground Thursday afternoon, and will be ready to wheel on Friday. Is there anyone else going to be at the campground Thursday afternoon? Ben, what time are you going to be at the campground? I hope to have my wench plate made by then.

Hey guys... I think I will be able to make this weekend, hopefully camping friday night. Also my truck is in the shop (monday) tranny and heater core problems so I'm hoping Ill get it back soon so i can get my work done for the week and leave possibly thursday. I'll keeeep ya in touch

adam

MeWantSnow said:
rob, I was just out to Paragon last weekend, and I had 3 or 4 stockers that I was leading around...they all had a blast!! with skid plates, you won't have a problem...for the harder stuff, alot of the trails had bypasses. Plus some of them are just small loops off the main trail. I say definatly try to make it out there!!

Rich

Where in NJ are you anyway?

I know there's stuff for stockers out there - did Jeep 101 back in 2001 with BMJA (heard about it, decided to go) - I was more wondering if the Saturday runs were going to require more hardware than I had. It sounds like I shouldn't have too much trouble keeping up then.

I'm planning on trying to make it - don't see a problem right now, but there's always the possibility of a "brush fire" (that's the technical term :D ) at work. With a littel luck, I will be albe to make it.

I will have to check out Paragon's website though - this leaving your license is news to me.

Rob

P.S. I'm in Hunterdon County - near "Mike in NJ"

Bob Lester said:
Ben!!
I'll be at the campground Thursday afternoon, and will be ready to wheel on Friday. Is there anyone else going to be at the campground Thursday afternoon? Ben, what time are you going to be at the campground? I hope to have my wench plate made by then.
I'll be there thurs. night, at the latest 8:30, the license thing isn't a big deal unless you dont have one, Saturday looks like our biggest day(people wise), how many people are up for wheeling sunday as well?? PLEASE BE AT THE PARK BY 9am.

STROKER

Before I forget - what CB channel should I tune to when I start getting within range of the park?

Rob:

Glad you're planning on going - sorry I won't be there to say hello (deep into Moab maintenance mode). Plenty of stuff to do at the park, at all levels, you should have a blast with those guys.

BTW, the best way to get there from our neck of the woods is I78 West past Allentown to Rt. 100 (Fogelsville) exit. 100 till it ends at US309 (make left). 309 North through Tamaqua, eventually you'll see signs for I81 North, go a few miles (and a couple of exits) until the Rt 924 exit. Make a left - Paragon turn (left) is a couple of miles down (their website has detailed location).

Usually takes me about an hour an a half to get there.

Have a nice run. Catch up with you sometime.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I just found out my wife told me I have a wedding to goto on Saturday. Is anyone going to be there on Sunday

Back