• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ORO U-turn Steering Kit

ckh550

NAXJA Forum User
Selling it for $400. It has approx 5,000 miles on it, mostly highway. I've used it on two small wheeling trips, but no rocks or damage to it at all. The paint is still fresh, and some spots could use a slight touch up. It's minor surface rust.

On the drag link, the TRE connecting to the pitman arm does not have a grease boot. You can either put a grease boot on when you install it, or replace it with a new TRE. There are no dents, bends, or other structural damage to it. The bend on the axle end in my drag link is the new design, that's why it looks slightly different than what's online. That is not a dent, but it was revised after the first generation kit.

This kit took me roughly two hours to install by myself, it's very easy to simply bolt on the brackets.

I'm getting a new front axle and looking at going hi-steer, that's why I'm selling it.

Link to the ORO site, and some pics of mine as it sits now.

http://www.offroadonly.com/products/new/u-turn/

CIMG1620.jpg

CIMG1619.jpg

CIMG1621.jpg

CIMG1622.jpg

CIMG1623.jpg

CIMG1624.jpg

CIMG1625.jpg

reply or pm if interested.

Chris

Back