• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Optima 34/78 Bolt-in Battery Tray

Any news on a non-Optima version?

While thats a good box it is not direct bolt in, you would need a bracket to bolt it in...

Were about two weeks from a production universal bolt in box, once we finalize the design we will be running a batch to put on the shelf for same day shipping.

Will the price be the same? Have you done anything with a driver side box also>?

It should be about the same, though it might be slightly more due to more materials required for it.
I appreciate the response, I will be in for atleast one once they are in production. Thank you!

While thats a good box it is not direct bolt in, you would need a bracket to bolt it in...

Were about two weeks from a production universal bolt in box, once we finalize the design we will be running a batch to put on the shelf for same day shipping.

This is awesome!!! Exactly what I have been looking for.

Any chance you guys can shoot me a PM once you have some prototypes or something on the shelf ready to go for me to order?

Awesome product and even better price. It took me a few hours to properly mod the factory battery holder so I could bolt a ballistic battery holder to it and still install it ok. Definitely would have bought this if it was around then.

While you are thinking about versions of this battery tray, would it be possible to get a fabricator's version? One without a bracket welded to the bottom?

Still no chevy style hold down bracket for regular batteries?

Its not quite that simple but we do have something we plan to cut out and bend today to take to the local auto-parts store this weekend. If it works we will have a separate battery tray for non optima batteries.

Back