• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Opinions on my long arm

95% of the time i do.

no worries on not being there. i fully understand not making it to stuff. It seems thats all i do these days.

Did you end up working on your junk yesterday? I finally got a pair of wj uca's so I'm going to try these before I chop the rustys uca's. I'll try putting them in shortly.

I did, but not on the long arm. my joints still havent shown up which is annoying. But ill be working on it here and there this week.

My wj uca's feel a lot better than the full length rustys uca's. I still may wanna come over and help you sometime and try to shorten my rustys arms.

Are you working on it next weekend or going to hidden falls?

I called Atomic 4x4 to see when i can schedule my gear install so i dont know if i can wheel this weekend with the break in of the gears. idk.

they are ordering the ring and pinion in for my d30 and so they said they would bring the jeep in either friday or monday.

so my hardware for my long arm came in which i ordered on friday from teraflex in utah.

like almost three weeks ago i ordered my joints from ballistic fab. and i still havent seen them. hmm im starting to get impatient.

So I guess you're not working on it Saturday then? Hidden falls?

i think im going to go out there around 1 or so. are you still gonna be out there?

It depends. I need to wrench some Saturday morning. If I'm done in time, we could caravan out there.

Dude I need to wrench period. Im way behind on my stuff, but im busy sat morn, well maybe. So just let me know.

I dunno now. I've had a bad cold and fever all day and just now got home from work. I don't know what I'll be up for next day or two. I think Art (the guy with the shafts) is going. Might you be able to pick them up?

Scott,
If you read this sometime before you leave tomorrow, gimme a call 77uno o844. I'll get you the cash.

I'm already home from HF... i left this morning, camping out in the cold got me feeling pretty shitty so i went home a little earlier than i had planned on... on a better note, the jeep kicked ass. i had no problems at all. i got to run the new trail out there, carnage canyon, and i made it my bitch!

I guess you didn't see Scott there to make the transaction?

Back