• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

One Stop shopping!

ThePartsGuy

Your parts guy
I carry a large range of manufacturers. Some of the companies I represent are ARB, Nitro Gear, Rock Krawler, Viair, Yukon, and many more. If you're shopping for something 4x4, you've come to the right place.

In most instances I can meet or beat competitor pricing. I ship as fast as possible usually within 24hrs. If your product doesn't ship with 24 hours I will contact you. Some manufacturers have lead times on their product.

I got my VIAIR off him a few days ago, Good communication, excellent price! Ill buy again!

do you have a website?

I am working on one. Once it is presentable I'll post it to my sig, best pricing will always be found via PM.

Last edited:
At the rate everything is going. Looks like we might be able to up my sponsorship level.

Thanks for the inquirys and orders NAXJA....:thumbup:

The Parts Guy just helped me spend 300 bucks on my junk. And he did an excellent job doing it.
Very helpful and willing to find just about anything for ya.
A+ on customer service and great pricing.
Thank you John.:yelclap:

Thanks for giving me a chance at helping you Chris. If you need anything you know where to find me. :D

Looking to upgrade before Fall Fling? Shoot me a message and let's see what I can do

PM sent to Jake

Thanks Dan I look forward to working with you

Just added Tera Flex to my product line. Let me know what you need

Hey brother! looking for leafs, 3.5 or 4 inches of lift, DD, heavy rear bumper. Let me know what you can do.

Shawn

PM a price on 4.5"-5.5" leafs and shocks for same just for rear of an XJ.

Also entire passenger front axle shaft assembly for 98 model Dana 30.

Shipped to 31419

hp d30 4.10's, 3.73 and up carrier, install kit and aussie locker? price with shipping to 88220?

Need lots of stuff. Just purchased my 1st Jeep and it needs a bunch of stuff replaced. It has a 3" lift with 33's on it. Need new shocks, steering stabelizer, leaf springs, and probably brakes.

Back