• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My experience with RwkHausSupply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally he asked when the full original kit was offered, what brand I said Yukon. Then after finding out some products were no longer available (dont know how many times this has to be said, come on people read), I offered him a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PACKAGE.

as for the invoice. Yes after AND BEFORE. To get the pricing everyone gets from RWK (about 20-40$ LESS then ANY advertised store price) I can not sell/show prices on my website that low. So I email a paypal invoice, that shows exactly, line for line what the customer is getting and the much lower price. He/She can review and pay or not pay. So you get to see it Before you pay and you get to print it out as your receipt for your life time warranty, or 1 yr or what ever your parts come with.

Scott, you're right I should not be running a business. Cause saving people 20-40% on exactly the same parts from exactly the same warehouses is doing my thousands of customers, unjust. Yep I agree...

Its actually obvious that its the crowd here, that has the problem, understanding what really happened. And how much more customer service the customer actually got.

He paid significantly less for quality parts.

He didnt like how one axle looked, I assured him it was a waste of time and $ returning it and that its fine. That it still looks fine and has a superior warranty.

He asked to return everything because he got into financial issues (dont know if thats in that whole ramble of emails?) and I offered him to do so, but that the terms and cond restocking fee would have to apply though, since there was not a mistake on our end.

He discovered he bought and paid for a brand he was not sure of, and I offered him to KEEP THOSE ITEMS AND I WOULD REFUND 100$ (THE COST OF THEM SO DOUBLING HIS MONEY). and selling him the brand he wants at a discount.

SO, TELL ME AGAIN WHERE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS NOT OVER AND BEYOND TYPICAL????

I am very glad I decided NOT to reup my 2000$ GIFT to NAXJA to sell to people that are so oblivious to how good something really is...

I am no longer a vendor here and will no longer post here.

good luck with where ever you in this thread buy from. Cause if its not from me, I Know you paid too much and you will not get great after the buy service that I offer.

I am very glad I decided NOT to reup my 2000$ GIFT to NAXJA to sell to people that are so oblivious to how good something really is...

I am no longer a vendor here and will no longer post here.

1. It's not a gift to NAXJA; you're paying to be listed as a vendor.

2. Your crappy attitude is mainly what the issue is here; more than what transpired.

Other issues aside there is a lot of armchair quarterbacking going on here. This is getting out of hand.

IMHO, enough people have said great things about RWK that I find it very hard to believe he would screw someone this way.

OP, you still paid less for your alloys than I did, and I didn't even get a warranty :rofl:

I think the offer to replace was good. I think the change in brand should've been made clear when the new package was offered.

Robert, I bought my shafts from you, and had a good experience. I just see possible problems with this one. Take it or leave it, I was trying to offer an outside view.

Gift to NAXJA? Is that how you saw it? Because as the Sponsorship Coordinator, the way I see it is that you paid to advertise on the forums (i.e. banner ad, sales threads, etc.)

The feedback in this thread has been presented by the orginal poster and the vendor had an opportunity to respond. I am now closing it.

If anyone else would like to provide feedback on a direct transaction with the vendor, please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back