• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok so 2004 suburban parts

Timmy2XJS

NAXJA Forum User
my burb is a total loss. it would take 10 k to fix.

im selling everything off of it

it still drives great. drive train is good.

pass side is not damaged at all. all glass and doors are for sale if you want it off it its up for grabs. and if you want to come get the entire thing id like 2k for it.

this is a 2004 LT with all the options save for the air ride. dvd player power everything sun roof rear air......the works.

all money made off this thing go towards a new ride. if you have a 99 ish limited XJ lets make a deal.

cash is king and i do love a good barter.

252 646 6839 is the best way to get me and i will take pics of anything you want

Timmy

20130608_082851.jpg

thank you for the pic post

the motor is a 5.3 vortec im not sure what the tranny is but the tcase makes this a all wheel drive truck all the time

245k miles approx she spent a lot of life as a long run hauler.

has all power options, leather brand new fuel pump and brand new brake lines front to back.

230k sorry im a bit frazzled today

How is the overhead DVD stuff integrated? Is it OEM? Wonder if it'd work in my 99 Z71. The kids sure would like that.

Also, I wonder if the leather seats would work in my truck... hmmm.

I also have a friend looking for a heated, turn signal, auto dimming drivers side mirror to fit his 04 Avalanche. I wonder if they're the same. I see yours probably didn't fair too well anyways. Did it? Looks like yours didn't have that option anyways.

Last edited:
it had the heated and dimming mirror turn signal but i think the forest claimed it. the dvd is OEM.

i dont know about the seats im sorry.

it had the heated and dimming mirror turn signal but i think the forest claimed it. the dvd is OEM.

i dont know about the seats im sorry.

Ok, That mirror insert goes for $675 new so it might be worth finding. lol

I'll do some researching on the seats. I doubt I'll be able to get them though.

well the fronts are heated and power ones too......... ;)

Last edited:
yes buy my damn seats! come get them! see the thing i built called me jeep drink beer!

thats it! cold beer for anyone who buys crap off my burb!

and great seats too!!!

yes if if if if if if

im acquiring a 01 burb. it will be getting the 04s bits. come get em while they are hot!!!!!

stock headlights are back on, stock intake as well. tomorrow the captain chairs are comming out and being replaced with a full bench with 40/60 split.

i got a new burb and shes getting upgrades from the parts rig.

and the gauges and dvd player are gone.

Back