• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ok guys, i am in alternator/charging hell!

yep i ll change it, just happy it WORKS for the moment. i ll disco the pos cable when i am in for the night. and i ll get it set up correctly asap. i am relieved to have this stress out of my life. now on to other small fixes and mods for mah heap :)
thanks again digger !

If you have the yellow wire on a non switched circuit the alt will drain the battery with the engine off.

Wire it to the ign 1. If you forget to turn off the toggle you'll be sorry.

to the yellow wire from the truck harness i added my gauge and my brown wire/resistor/light . i had them on the battery and the gauge on the Pos on the alt. now it is off when key is off, and it all works fine. i get paid monday and i need to clean up the mess i have underhood. but i can drive to work now :)

yep i ll change it, just happy it WORKS for the moment. i ll disco the pos cable when i am in for the night. and i ll get it set up correctly asap. i am relieved to have this stress out of my life. now on to other small fixes and mods for mah heap :)
thanks again digger !

heck,thanks to all and SORRY for the HUGE thread of frustration :paperwork
i return you to your regularly scheduled programs-

Back