• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oil Filter Adapter T-60 Removal Tool

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
Here it is... My homebrew oil filter adapter removal tool. It took me literally >20 minutes to R&R the o-rings with this tool. The bolt popped out first try. No grunting, no broken bolt, no stripped torx, no effed up wrenches. Your mileage may vary.

Since I spent $5.50 on this tool, I am asking $5.50 for it. But you have to promise, nay, pinky swear, that if you sell it to another NAXJA member you will only charge them $5.50. If you sell it to someone who is not a member, I get %50 of the profit and a beer for the 7 minutes of hard labor I put into making this beauty.

If you live near me/work I can drop off, or you can pick up. If you would like it shipped, you pay.

Chrome plating available upon request. Gold plating available also, but I doubt it would be cost effective.Void where prohibited and or taxed. Buyer/s assumes ALL liability. Not a toy, keep away from small children. Keep away from fire. Do not use while operating heavy machinery or while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Bar-b-que counter top for display purposes only, not included with purchase.

but you can't sell them on here without being a sponsor :D

j/k, i know you're not making a profit

this is to take off the 90 degree oil filter relocation bracket? i swear i just saw a big hex bolt on mine, but i didnt look hard. it looks like it needs to come off to change my motor mount, so if i in fact do need that, i may be hitting you up.

early model uses a hex bolt, later they went to the t60.

I only had problems getting a ratchet with the socket bit on it to stay in there... so I bought the tool that MudButt made after he was done with it :D it works great!

Back