• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ohio roll call # 2

42577319-9f7e-2434.jpg

This ledge?

42577319-9fdb-8bb0.jpg

Because I know flex didn't do this one...

42577319-a06c-a8e0.jpg

I was from North-central Indiana. About 20min south of South Bend. I moved to Green Bay, WI.

Ah I see you got a second one up! Looks like its heading in the correct direction too ;) for those who don't know me my name is Scott I am 16 and like about 10 mins nw of cbus Ohio. I plan on lifting my 99 sport when I get the $ by piecing together my own re 5.5" la lift with bilsteins. Also a member of pirate, Cherokee talk, and Cherokee forum but cf banned me because they are c***s Look forward to seeing you around. :yelclap:NAXJA

Ah I see you got a second one up! Looks like its heading in the correct direction too ;) for those who don't know me my name is Scott I am 16 and like about 10 mins nw of cbus Ohio. I plan on lifting my 99 sport when I get the $ by piecing together my own re 5.5" la lift with bilsteins. Also a member of pirate, Cherokee talk, and Cherokee forum but cf banned me because they are c***s Look forward to seeing you around. :yelclap:NAXJA

Good way to get banned here too

YO D!!! Whats up. Man are the mods here really the same ones from CF???(XJ STRYKER???) Polar I kno you, we've talked befor on CF. Im on your FB also.Im Patrick.

Wow D!! After reading the 1st ohio thread and now this one, Im pretty sure Its gonna be the same as CF. You really spent money to become a member why?

YO D!!! Whats up. Man are the mods here really the same ones from CF???(XJ STRYKER???) Polar I kno you, we've talked befor on CF. Im on your FB also.Im Patrick.

XJ Stryker is not a mod.

Wow D!! After reading the 1st ohio thread and now this one, Im pretty sure Its gonna be the same as CF. You really spent money to become a member why?

I agree, Dennis is a good dude. He fits in here just fine.

We are not cf.

Oh yea same mods. I quit you wont see me on any jeep forum at all.

I believe most of the members here do not belong to cf, and the mods are not the same. This is by far the best Jeep club/forum anywhere.

If you quit, why can I see your post? :dunno:

It's not the same here, yes Im a member and I'm about to be a sponsor, if all goes well, yes there are some interchangable mods, oh well I've probably had it the worst on this site but ya know what I don't care I'm sticking it out and I have good people to back me up! Am I correct?

Back