• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ohio roll call # 2

Lol well unless you actually prove it, you won't hear it from me, until a lil later, idiot! Lol

I bought a Jeep(ok, 5 Jeeps), of course I'm an idiot........:D

Lol id consider that a protector of an endangered species

That's why there is 1/4 ton of Armor on my rig, to protect it.... :D

WF12throttle.jpg

Pretty sure I made it up that ledge with no armor... gotta know what you're doing, or not care what happens. I went with a little from column A, a little from column B.

Pretty sure I made it up that ledge with no armor... gotta know what you're doing, or not care what happens. I went with a little from column A, a little from column B.

My lack of height screwed me on that one. Damn t-case skid kept hitting and I had a bad u-joint i didn't know about making my locker pop because it was binding so bad. I didn't get to see your Submarine climb that ledge. :D

Last edited:
I'm originally from Indiana. Moved here for the expansion of my family.

P3020224.jpg

This is my pile, taken at Winterfest 12 at the Badlands.

My lack of height screwed me on that one. Damn t-case skid kept hitting and I had a bad u-joint i didn't know about making my locker pop because it was binding so bad. I didn't get to see your Submarine climb that ledge. :D
lack of height? I'm at 3.5-4" and longer wheelbase :spin1:

Must be my lack of skids. Wonder why my transfer case is leaking from the mating surface, though...

Back