• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Charlotte Area Meet and Greet 2011

Where do we want the Meet and Greet this year!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This weekend 5/21 I will be trying to get the jeep back on the trail.
Next weekend 5/28 my boys turn 13.
Next weekend 6/4 I will be in Florida.
Keep posting on this get a date and lets all get together. If some want to go wheel URE I'm game once I get a new booster. If you want to do a fire/hang out/wheel I can host that.

only time well tell that far away....Like I said I have ALOT of OT ahead or al least so I'm told.

So this sunday the 5/22 would be good or
Memorable Day Weekend the 5/28 or 5/29

Probably won't hear from him till Sunday night. He left for PA for the weekend late last night if i'm not mistaken.

You mentioned doing this late July since the beach trip got pushed back. Still think that's a possibility?

if i had a place of my own id say everyone ride to my place. but i dont lol. instead i stay at 3 diff places haha.

Probably won't hear from him till Sunday night. He left for PA for the weekend late last night if i'm not mistaken.

You mentioned doing this late July since the beach trip got pushed back. Still think that's a possibility?

Absolutely it still is a possibility I just have to see when im going to Florida, I haven't pin pointed a date yet but i do know im going in July and it wont be the weekend of the fourth but maybe the weekend or next after that im shooting for.

May is booked for me super busy. Last week in June is booked. If its July thats plenty of notice so any time will work.

If its July then it will have ot be after the Crawl for me.

Im busy the 2 middle weekends in June so It seems like everyone is booked up until July so why dont we set the date late in July after the crawl. Tim seems to like the weekend that he had for the beach trip so we have that weekend I don't know what the dates were, (Tim if you could chime in there) and lets pick one more weekend and figure out which more people are available for.

The beach trip was scheduled for the last weekend in July, but we pushed that back into mid-late august.

So, that means we could do the M&G on the weekend of the 30th?

Works for me too. Now we just need to get Brad to not plan anything else for that weekend (which he has a bad habit of doing lol).

Saturdays don't work well for me, I won't be able to make it, but we have already moved the beach on my behalf.

Back