• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official Charlotte Area Meet and Greet 2011

Where do we want the Meet and Greet this year!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nick anytime you want to come by just give one of us a heads up and you guys are all welcome to come hang out anytime. Jim and Tim know where I'm at and live pretty close.

Come up with Tim this Saturday... Motor swap happens Sunday. I got enough places for people to stay this weekend.

I texted him the other night and told him...never got a response though.

30th it is. I'll start a new thread tomorrow with directions to the house what people can bring etc....

COOL we finally picked a date JULY 30th

Alright well there's a few things we need to get going food and roll call.

So who's bringing what and how many are you bringing! please list your name how many are with you and what your bringing.

JamesCad04(Jim)/ Jamie(girlfriend) - Multi layered TacoDip and chips

30th it is. I'll start a new thread tomorrow with directions to the house what people can bring etc....

Did you ever do this or is this thread going to be it?

Ok before I start a new thread lets clutter this one up some more.

What do you guys want to do for food - bring/grill? Or everyone just give $5 and order some pizza? Just bring drinks?

okay I still see no thread LOL
LIST FOR ME
ME
Userbmx
Buddy #1 Bobby
Buddy #2 Rich "maybe"
Buddy #3 JR "maybe"
Will have to verify about #2 and #3

I'll be there and my vote is grill. Burgers and dogs are cheaper than pizza!

ill eat either one, ima going to try to talk my dad into cooking his wings. and ill bring a few drinks.

Last thing before I start the new thread..

What time like 1 ish until whenever or late afternoon?

1ish works for me as well. Last year if I remember correctly we started around 3:00 or so.

Back