• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

I prefer paved concrete, especially when it is not raining and flooding :eek: here. Boats and submarines do well at high tides here.

Welcome to the land of climate change, if you do not like the weather, wait a few hours it will change LOL

You have no idea, this has been nothing, in Indiana it could be snow and 70 in the same day

You have no idea, this has been nothing, in Indiana it could be snow and 70 in the same day

Sounds like Galveston beach a few years back, snow man from the heavy snow one day, in something crazy like April.

Why am I looking at bigger tires

This is a bad idea

34/35 ish. Metric sized

Only 18 days left to go!!!!!! :D

Dillon and Brian... good luck with the moves! Hope you can both get situated quick and easy. Dillon glad you found a place... I assume in Temple?

Guess who got a nice raise :) Get to fix the Jeep soon and save up for a truck or something somewhat fast. Cant decide.

Back