• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

Oh, and my Daughter scored a real nice, perfect condition 1989 white 4x4 Cherokee in awesome condition for a DD for $1500 last Friday in CO Springs where she is living for now. It must have been in a Garage all the time. Still uses 10W30 weight oil :) It was city jeep for years, then a little old ladies jeep, 2 owners, got all the records....

Now its time to part out the remains of her Blue 2WD 1989 jeep that got rolled last year. Or just dismantle it and store the parts and engine.... for later use.

The new daily is now in play.

Looks good!!! What kind of mileage do they get? I always heard that AWD is hard on gas and tires.

Id say around 25 mpg with mixed driving. Thats about what my first Forester got (plus a quart of oil with every tank of gas :p). Havent even put gas in this thing since I bought it, will find out what it gets in the next week or two. I just put a set of tires on it too since it needed them. Should be just like any other car, rotate when youre supposed to, and replace in pairs.

I am moving to Houston, look forward to finally meeting some of you.

What part of town?

I guess I can pick up my next order from you in person!

Yes I will be bringing HD w me eventually, have to find some local fabricators first.

Most likely we will end up in Spring, will be working near Bush airport.

I never made it out to Moab, but all the midwest guys look the same, Fat, Bald and most of us are bearded.....and the sheep thing.

Most likely we will end up in Spring, will be working near Bush airport.

Let me know what area of Spring, I happen to live there as well.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No not really, but I wonder if our definitions are the same? Have you ever wheeled in the Midwest?

Nice, will do.

Any where real close to wheel?
I do know of a place near Spring, well more like the Woodlands. It is kinda out of the way in the back of a neighborhood. I have never been there yet. Basically the people the built the neighborhood didn't realize half the neighborhood is in the flood plain. So no houses were built, roads washed out and the people living around there started wheeling the area.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Most of the greater Houston area parks look like this.
49d3f6225034f4602d5b772299c42041.jpg

Really a lot of bro trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That shit is just plain expensive

Tell me about it

Last time I went I spent the whole day stuck.

Then I bought new axles so I won't get stuck next time

Back