• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

I found out why my transfer case had a very slow leak a few days ago... I knew it was leaking for a couple months, but figured I could put it off until after Christmas, then it starting spraying all over the undercarrage while I was on my way to Hidden Falls... turned back, took it to a shop to have it fixed (I thought it was a bad gasket, as much as I hate letting mechanics do stuff, I ended up having to spend $400 to fix my mistake last time I did any drive-line work) turned out my speedo gear just had a bad o-ring... I wasn't sure whether I should have been pissed because I could have done that myself months ago, or happy because I didn't have to spend the money to replace the gasket.
There's some BS for ya... it still burns, I was looking forward to HF so much.

That is some BS for sure. Hate it when you end up taking it to the dealer and then find out you could have handled it after the fact. I can't stand dealerships, even the ones that I know people at, lol.

-Eric

Finally getting around to that 3 link....full flat belly skid......maybe dropping down to 3" on my 35" km2s. We'll see

So what is everyone's plans for their Jeep heaps this year?

-Eric

Get a bumper for the front so I can FINALLY put my winch on it.

Just cant decide which one......

http://www.ajsoffroadarmor.com/product.php?productid=17579&cat=251&page=1

http://nates4x4.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=77

miss083.jpg

Last edited:

I'd be trying to fab up a bumper in a heartbeat if I had a winch set up like that just laying around!

On the to do list this year:
Swap pos leaf pack swith bastard pack and some coil spacers, ~2in lift
Fab bumpers (May go with JCR DIY kits)
Skid plates
Fab sliders
15x8 wheels (Possibly a belated christmas present)
Roof rack and light bar
Bedliner lower 1/4s

Essentially, it's stuff I thought I would have already done by now, but been trying to make sure the wedding is paid off first before I start blowing money on Jeep stuff.

-Eric

Rich and I have our laundry list of stuff to do this coming week on both our rigs, his wifes DD and my DD. Might get "most" of it done by the new year....lol yah right......hahahahaha

Back