• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OFFICIAL BS THREAD(all others will be deleted)

you know i'm starting to think i either dont wheel enough or ever D35 i've had has been super strong, i mean i did have one of them highly acclaimed D44's explode and burst into flames while driving...

Ah good times :flame:

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today MECHANICALY????

NO A/C Ian?

Paul (mapman) is looking for shorter coils, he's got some 6 inchers to trade.

nope no a/c, in the near future the xj isnt going to be my dd. and im trying to go low, im sitting too high up front

I'd just drive into the pond and drop a line through the hole. It's like ice fishing, but in a Jeep...

-Eric

You're too new to remember who toi is making fun of.
A few years back we had a user on here (jeepdog1 me thinks) who had a story for every thing an excuse for every other time and one of every car. 6 jeeps a twin turbo mustang etc. he said he had a glass bottom xj too so he could watch the fishies.....

Speaking of Chris has any one heard from Kurt lately? Or Kendrick?

Eric...
You move?
Drove by your place today in the "BIG" truck. looked like the driveway was empty and some guys in a black 4x4 truck was covering something up in the bed. Looked like a bike????

guess its ok to ask here, looks like this thread got a little off topic anyway.

discovered two things today,
1. my free welder sucks!
2. welding a speed limit sign to flimsy sheet metal is really hard

Eric...
You move?
Drove by your place today in the "BIG" truck. looked like the driveway was empty and some guys in a black 4x4 truck was covering something up in the bed. Looked like a bike????

guess its ok to ask here, looks like this thread got a little off topic anyway.

LOL, sounds like you witnessed the "goodbye" of my Shovelhead. Sold it to a army buddy, he came by yesterday to pick it up. Already know I have to get another bike someday. Think this time around I'll get something a little newer though. But now I have a little cash for the Jeep to play with. Thinking I'm finally going to get shocks on it. See what else I need to do with the suspension and such.

-Eric

some current thoughts

like i hate my jeep for daily driving, i dont have money for anything nice. there is a turd in my driveway that no one wants, i think i'm going to get another toyota, my job sucks. and the car market currently can eat poo!

but most importantly, i hate my jeep for daily driving. so i think im going to start looking for a toyota truck. i'll still have the jeep, but i just want something that works and is sorta nice to daily drive.

Back