• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama's take on 9/11..( dumb prick ! )

red91

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/4932

:looser: :looser: :looser: :looser:

and yet another FINE quote from inside his camp...

“We’re sensitive to the fluid dynamics of the campaign, but we have a game plan and a strategy,” said Mr. Obama’s campaign manager, David Plouffe. “We’re familiar with this. And I’m sure between now and Nov. 4 there will be another period of hand-wringing and bed-wetting. It comes with the territory.

Some really interesting stuff goes on in his world... :D

Last edited:
Ah, I'm tired of hating liberals. I'm wearing my self out over here.
He wouldn't last long in the WH even if he did get elected.

...and people wonder why I get irritated with his supporters. How anyone is supporting/following this creature is beyond me. What a piece of shit...

A story like that would probably never be published in an American newspaper or in any other publication. Some of the best commentary on this election I have read was from authors in other nations. Sometimes it takes a 3rd party to put things into perspective and to leave out their own personal bias.

~Alex

I remember watching people in flames jumping out of 80th floor windows. The only way I want to relate, reach out and touch or engage these people, is from the working end of a sniper rifle,

8Mud said:
I remember watching people in flames jumping out of 80th floor windows. The only way I want to relate, reach out and touch or engage these people, is from the working end of a sniper rifle,

"Do you feel anything when you shoot a terrorist?"
"Yes. Recoil."

"Do you find it difficult to shoot them?"
"Occasionally. You see, when they know I'm out there; they tend to hide behind things, run in zigzag, and generally make themselves harder to hit.

Did no one notice that in this whole article there was only one direct quote from Obama that is benign? This whole article is an opinion piece on someone else's opinion. OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE OBAMA AND DECIDED TO PEN A BUNCH OF SHIT! NO F'ING WAY! Grow a brain, no sources, no direct quotes of relevance, but you jump all over it because it fits the image you already have in your head. Congrats, here's your sign.:looser:

Now off to the range to shoot some bullets, sweet.

Last edited:
buschwhaked said:
Did no one notice that in this whole article there was only one direct quote from Obama that is benign? This whole article is an opinion piece on someone else's opinion. OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY DOESN'T LIKE OBAMA AND DECIDED TO PEN A BUNCH OF SHIT! NO F'ING WAY! Grow a brain, no sources, no direct quotes of relevance, but you jump all over it because it fits the image you already have in your head. Congrats, here's your sign.:looser:

Ok here is the source and there are plenty of good quotes in the whole article.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=74702

Regarding Hezbollah, Obama earlier declared: "It's time to engage in diplomatic efforts to help build a new Lebanese consensus that focuses on electoral reform, an end to the current corrupt patronage system, and the development of the economy that provides for a fair distribution of services, opportunities and employment."

Oh if you would like to read what he said after 9/11 here you go.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70119
"We must also engage, however, in the more difficult task of understanding the sources of such madness. The essence of this tragedy, it seems to me, derives from a fundamental absence of empathy on the part of the attackers: an inability to imagine, or connect with, the humanity or suffering of others. Such a failure of empathy, such numbness to the pain of a child or the desperation of a parent is not innate; nor, history tells us, is it unique to a particular culture, religion or ethnicity. It may find expression in a particular brand of violence, it may be channeled by particular demagogues or fanatics.
"Most often, though, it grows out a climate of poverty and ignorance, helplessness and despair.

So if you want to debunk it throw some sources up, and please try not to just use info from Obama's own website. Go out and find some third party information.

buschwhaked said:

a benign quote?

Oh no...he would like us to "empathize" with those that would carry out terrorist acts.

Now just HOW STUPID would you have to be to go and do that?

red91 said:
a benign quote?

Oh no...he would like us to "empathize" with those that would carry out terrorist acts.

Remember that most of the terrorists are products of the DP camps in Lebannon and other mid east countries. Until those issues are resolved they will continue to provide a steady source of fodder for the fanatics. Those kids will do anything for a meal and clothes and until thats fixed we and the rest of the world will continue to have a problem. In that respect he is correct and short of wiping out the camps there is no instant cure all.
What I fear is that if he does get in office and does withdraw from the mid east then the next attacks will so overwhelm the citizens I could see a nuc response.

red91 said:
Actually, I believe it reads that he said the attackers couldn't empathize with the sufferers. ". . . derives from a fundamental absence of empathy on the part of the attackers . . . ."

Timber said:
Actually, I believe it reads that he said the attackers couldn't empathize with the sufferers. ". . . derives from a fundamental absence of empathy on the part of the attackers . . . ."

And he also stated that he would like to "get to the root causes" of why they do what they do.

He can't play president and pop psychologist while everyone sits around, hoping, "they" will be nice until he can address all of their issues.

Hell...here's one just in from India...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080913/wl_nm/india_blast_dc

I don't think we want to, or need to, wait and hope it will get better.

Didn't Obama go to Columbia?? The same school that invited Amadinajhad to speak and has refused the ROTC access to the school for 15 years or so?

Makes me wonder who actually funds Columbia or Berkley for that matter. Maybe it actually isn't Obama's fault, he's just a product of higher education.

8Mud said:
Didn't Obama go to Columbia?? The same school that invited Amadinajhad to speak and has refused the ROTC access to the school for 15 years or so?

Makes me wonder who actually funds Columbia or Berkley for that matter. Maybe it actually isn't Obama's fault, he's just a product of higher education.

started at Columbia, and then Harvard.

OOOOOO...that makes him so much better than most....haaaaa' vaaad.

Since he has a law degree I'd be really worried that he'd represent someone and then start the uhmmm... and ahhhh thing right in front of a judge.

buschwhaked said:

Bushwaked...You need to have a reality check.

Bin Laden and all (not some, but ALL) the terrorist groups have stated they will not rest until Christianity is dead. Maybe you will wake up when one of your family members is beheaded by some crazed group.

The terrorists would love nothing more than to have your Obama in office so they can send someone to 'negotiate' while they plan out their next attack.

Wake up dude before it is too late for all of us.

TJ Rat said:

Bin Laden and all (not some, but ALL) the terrorist groups have stated they will not rest until Christianity is dead. Maybe you will wake up when one of your family members is beheaded by some crazed group.

The terrorists would love nothing more than to have your Obama in office so they can send someone to 'negotiate' while they plan out their next attack.

^^^ - What he said.

The avowed purpose of the various Islamic Jihadi groups is simple - "Ridding the Earth of the Great Satans." The Soviet Union is too busy handling its internal affairs to be a big problem for the Jihadis, so they're being ignored for the nonce. The Jihadis are waging demographic warfare in Europe - doing so allows them to conserve resources for use elsewhere.

Against us.

In their eyes, we are the "Last Great Satan", and this has become a war that will only truly end with the total annihilation of one side or the other - and I vote that they get annihilated (but mine is a biased opinion.)

The mistake we're continuing to make is defense instead of offense. Airport security? By the time Mr. Magoo is able to react to them, they're here.

The single best thing we could do would be to take all of the intel we're able to gather, feed it to SEAL Six and SFOD-DELTA, and turn them loose worldwide. Find them, kill them, and bring back their heads. Have a row of pikes in front of the White House, maybe in front of Buckingham Palace, and that sort of thing - and put those heads that are brought back up on the pikes.

Violence is the only language in which the Jihadis are capable of negotiating, so let us speak their language. As long as we're trying to be the "kinder, gentler United States," or as long as we're being "Politically Correct", or as long as we're fighting more in the court of world opinion than in the battlefront, we're going to lose. What will prevent the Jihadis from a total victory will be the die-hard holdouts that simply refuse to roll over and die - people who know how to fight, who know how to keep shut once the fight comes around, and people who know that all you need to get started is a well-aimed rock (you can resupply off of your victims.)

Sorry, but until I see SEAL Six and SFOD-DELTA get orders saying "Weapons Free," I'll never consider us to be truly serious about the threat. All that we've been doing is making things more difficult for ourselves, and that simply foments unrest among the populace (which actually makes what the terrorists are trying to do rather easier...)

5-90 said:
^^^ - What he said.

The avowed purpose of the various Islamic Jihadi groups is simple - "Ridding the Earth of the Great Satans." The Soviet Union is too busy handling its internal affairs to be a big problem for the Jihadis, so they're being ignored for the nonce. The Jihadis are waging demographic warfare in Europe - doing so allows them to conserve resources for use elsewhere.

Against us.

In their eyes, we are the "Last Great Satan", and this has become a war that will only truly end with the total annihilation of one side or the other - and I vote that they get annihilated (but mine is a biased opinion.)

The mistake we're continuing to make is defense instead of offense. Airport security? By the time Mr. Magoo is able to react to them, they're here.

The single best thing we could do would be to take all of the intel we're able to gather, feed it to SEAL Six and SFOD-DELTA, and turn them loose worldwide. Find them, kill them, and bring back their heads. Have a row of pikes in front of the White House, maybe in front of Buckingham Palace, and that sort of thing - and put those heads that are brought back up on the pikes.

Violence is the only language in which the Jihadis are capable of negotiating, so let us speak their language. As long as we're trying to be the "kinder, gentler United States," or as long as we're being "Politically Correct", or as long as we're fighting more in the court of world opinion than in the battlefront, we're going to lose. What will prevent the Jihadis from a total victory will be the die-hard holdouts that simply refuse to roll over and die - people who know how to fight, who know how to keep shut once the fight comes around, and people who know that all you need to get started is a well-aimed rock (you can resupply off of your victims.)

Sorry, but until I see SEAL Six and SFOD-DELTA get orders saying "Weapons Free," I'll never consider us to be truly serious about the threat. All that we've been doing is making things more difficult for ourselves, and that simply foments unrest among the populace (which actually makes what the terrorists are trying to do rather easier...)

People don't really get that the Islamic revolution began in the early fifties and started gaining steam in the mid 60`s and has been going strong for 40 years. The movement has morphed, but the goals have remained fairly constant, to finish what Saladin started (and almost succeeded at) uniting the world under Islam and destroying the Jews and the Crusaders (or most anybody who doesn't convert).

In there minds they are perfectly justiied in exterminating us, with some just cause.

The Moro Crater massacre is a name given to the final phase of the First Battle of Bud Dajo, a military engagement of the Philippine-American War which took place March 10, 1906, on the isle of Jolo in the southern Philippines. Forces of the U.S. Army under the command of Major General Leonard Wood, a naval detachment comprising 540 soldiers, along with a detachment of native constabulary, armed with artillery and small firearms, attacked a village hidden in the crater of the dormant volcano Bud Dajo. No American soldiers were killed, though sixteen were wounded; more than 600 mostly unarmed Muslim Moro villagers (including many women and children) were killed but none were wounded.

There are a billion two hundred million of them. The best estimate I've heard is 15% are radicals and another 46% sympathizers. That's like 180 million that want you and yours dead and another half a billion that wouldn't shed a tear.

Heck guys, I'm such a smooth talker I can talk my way out of anything. If talk doesn't work we will just throw money at them. I find that almost as naive as winning there hearts and minds.

Last edited:
TJ Rat said:

I think he's beyond saving. Quite a unique individual. I've debated with him many times on here and I think I'd accomplish more by :banghead:

But I've already had 2 concussions and that's enough for me :D

red91 said:
a benign quote?

You'd have to be...

wait for it...

wait for it...

"buschwhaked"

:roflmao:

Back