• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

oak harbor m&g 21st march

jeepnleo

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to get some oak harbor XJs together for lunch. March 21st at noon. I am thinking the pizza place on ault field road. I want to make up some flyers and put them on the XJs around here. There has to be at least 10 or so. I know of other owners from cherokeeforum that want to meet more owners.

So march 21st noon at the pizza place on ault field road.

If we a good amount of people want to go wheeling afterwards we can move the meet time to 10 or 11.

I would like to at least have the meet and greet then possibly wheeling.

Alright so far we will meet at noon at the pizza factory on ault field road on the 21st.

I am going to see when they open may push the meet to 11 or 10am so there is time to go to walker valley for those who want to go.

I'll make this one, and head to WV, however I will be bringing my bike to ride. Sorry, gotta ride the XR I'm addicted to it now..

mac

Mac you should let me drive your xj. Just kidding. I know thing happen and I don't have the money for those things. I am not sure if I will go wheeling. I will go to meet and greet but my xj is to stock.

is the ferry reasonable?

if I dont get my junk finished for the hypothermia run, I'll likely be there.

is the ferry reasonable?

if I dont get my junk finished for the hypothermia run, I'll likely be there.

reasonable being how? Price? Its like 6 something a person, but the other people in the car price seems to change all the time. Every time I use the ferry here and back the price is never the same. Lol :anon:

Coming from PO, you going to be taking the Port Townsend Ferry? Make reservations, it gets crowded. Maybe cheaper and easier to shoot across to Seattle and drive up.

mac

Those of you living in oak harbor. Go check your windshield. There might be a flyer or two on it. I put them there then it started to rain that is WA for you. if I gave you more then one pass them on to other cherokees you see.

If they got to wet tell me I have more.

Those of you living in oak harbor. Go check your windshield. There might be a flyer or two on it. I put them there then it started to rain that is WA for you. if I gave you more then one pass them on to other cherokees you see.

If they got to wet tell me I have more.

did you put flyers on base vehicals? Cuz I did not get one...wait flyers for what?:sure:

So I got the flyer this morning, at the NOSC. Had me worried, thought I had another parking ticket even though I knew I was in a parking spot this time. Don't know if you did or not, but the theater parking lot usually has 2 or 3 modded xjs in it. Don't know who's they are, but I'll try to spread the word.

Back