• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

The squirrel is the only animal on the planet that's brain expands 25 percent in the fall, so it can remember where all its nuts are.
So if you look at it that way Nick is actually smarter in the fall. To bad he's obsessed with nuts.

The squirrel is the only animal on the planet that's brain expands 25 percent in the fall, so it can remember where all its nuts are.
So if you look at it that way Nick is actually smarter in the fall. To bad he's obsessed with nuts.

All this nut talk........

when does one simply make the decision to move on with their jeep?

Do reputations ever actually turn around? at what point do you start over? Is a major car accident truly the only reason to do so?

Don't give up. You never have. Don't let a pesky Headgasket get you down. I had to do this same thing a couple months ago. You will get r done. You always do.

Here is My 12 Days of Jeepin

12. feet of tow strap

11. Broken Parts

10. Trails Driven

9. Empty Pabst

8. Cb's a Blairing

7. Rocks a Slammin

6. Shafts a Snappin

5. Burritos Burnnin (On the Intake)

4. Tires Slinging

3. Beers a shakin

2. Seats are Lumpy

1. Sound of a Purring 4 liter.

The kid liked lol and Before it starts I dont Drink and Drive but I love PBR

Ok some one else should add on..... Here we go.

Twas the night before Christmas, I was not in my rocker, I was out in the shop installing a locker.

Twas the night before Christmas, I was not in my rocker, I was out in the shop installing a locker.
The Leaf Springs were hung by the shackles with care,
In hopes that Old Man Emu, soon would be there.

Well all of the sudden from the engine came a clatter,
Sticky lifters and an exhaust leak, THAT'S what's the matter!

Interesting......

You guys need to quit being cheap. Every time I see a late model parted out, the hatch struts are one of the first things to go. You can buy new struts for like $15. I did it shortly after I bought my XJ and they're still going fine. It's worth it, quit being cheap.

$19.99 at O O O, Oriellys Auto
Shock.jpg

LMFAO, ****ing Darrin. I had to show that to Dawn we were both LOFAO.
But he's right there 15.00
That was the first thing I replace when I bought my Cherokee, I got tired of getting nailed on my big chrome dome. Well maybe I had hair when I bought my Cherokee.

Back